Chapter 19 of Forever Yours

EDITED 30/1/16

Becca's P.O.V

After the cheering died down, I stood up and said "Any of you know Kayla Grey?"

A whole bunch of hands went up at the mention of that bitch. "Yea well she was a witch and she was living under the same roof of us till this afternoon when I killed her because I found her with my mate, now because she is a witch, she put a spell on my mate to make him think that she was his mate, and she was the one who was involved in my parents murder.

I know you guys are wondering how I was able to access this information, but she forgot that the alpha of the pack, in this case me, could read the others thoughts. I don't use it every day so please dot think that I go around knowing all your thoughts, to me that is a major sign of disrespect and miss trust to any of you. But because of the circumstances that I was in I thought that I should know what was going on in her head.

The next couple steps of her plan was this. Now if you are a mate of this person please do not get angry.

Her next couple of steps were these;

To kill my best friends,

To kill little Tori,

Then she was going to torture my mate in front of me and then make him try to kill me and then make our packs go to war.

All the men in the pack were growling because disrespect to their alpha is a big thing to them.

"Calm down everyone, she's dead, also in the holding cells there is the other person responsible to the murder of my parents and brother."

"Alright pack meeting is dismissed"

As everyone is starting to leave and go back to what they were doing I ask Luke "can you come to my office with Dalton and Cain please?"

"Sure alpha"

I walk over to my beautiful daughter and take her to my office with me, I put her in the child's section, which I fenced off from the rest of my office.

'Knock Knock'

"Come in"

"What would you like to tell us alpha?"

"I would like to get your opinion on what we should do with the issue of rogues and that of the borders."

"I think that we should increase training to an hour instead of only thirty minutes." That's a good suggestion Luke.

"We could increase the borders patrols as well." That one was from Dalton.

"What do you think Cain?"

"Well I think that the younger teens should have their own training sessions because if they are training with the older teens we could be dealing with a lot more injuries that are being sustained through training."

"Okay that is actually a really good suggestion."

"Okay so Luke you can be in control of training the older teens"

"Dalton you can be in control of the border runs and the schedule"

"And Cain you can be in control of training the younger teens"

"Now every once in a while I will come around to see the training progress of the pack and if anyone is getting higher in the training sessions please notify me and I will start to train them."

"You guys can go now"

As they leave I go over to Tori and say "Does my baby want to go for ice-cream?"

,Ӽy