Chapter 33 of Forever Yours

EDITED 30/1/16

Beck's P.O.V

I picked Tori up and placed her on my hip, when I looked at the time it was six twenty five, shit. I quickly walk downstairs and as soon as my feet hit the bottom step the doorbell rings and I am walking over to it, when I open the door I am staring at an amazingly handsome man, and he was all mine.

"Wow Becca you look amazingly beautiful, and so does little Tori."

"I can say the same thing, Jayden you look so handsome."

He takes Tori out of my arms and she cuddles into his neck before dozing off in his arms. He hands her back to me and I hold her to my chest. I smile slightly. He leans in and pecks my lips then kisses Tori's forehead. Adorable.

"Let's go shall we?"

We go into the meeting room and then Molly, Luke, Grace, Dalton, Sky and Cain walk in. "Cain come here" He walks up and then the scent hits me like a truck. "Cain where were you yesterday?" I alpha command him.

"I was out at the mall." I could smell the nerves and I could also see that he was lying.

Jay comes in and for the first time looks Sky in the eyes "MATE"

"Becca what the actual fuck is going on?" she asks me. Then Cain starts to laugh,

"The bitch finally found out that she was under a spell, fuck I never want to pretend to be that bitches mate again." Cain doesn't see Jay coming up behind him, Jay punches Cain as hard as he can in the back of the head, and Cain drops to the floor. "GUARDS!!" I yell.

They come in and I say "Take him to the cells." They take him off and Sky and Jay kiss, the group 'Awed' and they blushed. The pack started to come in and when they were all there I started the pack meeting.

"Quiet down everyone" I got the pack quiet then I started to speak. "Okay so as you all know I am here to introduce my mate to you but first I have some other things to say, Cain, our delta females mate, had her under a spell and she wasn't his real mate, we have taken Cain to the cells because he lied when I asked him where he was yesterday, then he proceeded to tell us that he wasn't her mate, I would like to introduce to you, her real mate, Jay Blehn, your new delta pair. Okay on with it, this is my mate, Jayden Blaze alpha of the Blue Fire Pack, your soon to be alpha male." The pack cheered, then someone screamed "ROGUES"

e