Crazy ass bitch

Blythe's P.O.V.

"I need to go see Wendy" I decided in franks arms.

"Hmm?"

"Wendy, I sang soft kitty to her. Get Gerard, I want to go. Now."I said, rocking forwards and backwards. "Please Frankie?"

"Urm... Okay... "He said, unsure.

I want to see her, I want to see her, I want to see her! I started to shake and rock backwards and forwards. I hadn't taken my meds but I didn't want to, I was fine! I was fine. It's okay. I'll take them in a few minuets, or hours, or you know... Never. Well Frank didn't want some crazy ass bitch now did he? No, no he didn't. So I should stop taking stuff. Logic! I giggled as he walked away to get Gerard. Gerard came out a few seconds later, blood coming from his nose. My eyes widened in shock.

"Gerard!" I got out of the car and ran into his arms. "I want to go back, I want to get out of here, I want to see Wendy I-"

"It's okay I understand. " he smiled sadly at me "are you okay?" I shook my vigorously. "Take your meds" he said sternly, seeing that signs.

"Nope" I sang.

"Do it or I'll shove them down your throat" he said sterner, making my eyes widen in fear.

"Okay" I whimpered. "I want to go now"

"I'm sorry it's just-"

"I want to go!"

🔫

Once I got to Mayfire I ran into Riley's arms, sobbing loudly. She hugged me and told Gerard to leave until tomorrow. I stayed in Riley's arms, I took my meds I sang Wendy to sleep and there I was alone again.
I had fucked up. Again, because that's what I do best, I fuck everything up. I'm just a crazy ass bitch who doesn't deserve someone as perfect as Frankie. I'll never deserve him. Ever. I mean I still havnt told him the truth, but i can't, if I did he'd hate me, he'd hate me so much and I couldn't take that, nope I couldn't.

Noon one understood, maybe mum was right, maybe I was destined to die alone. With a sigh I got up out of her room, walking down the dirty white corridor, cobwebs gracing the ceiling. I thought this place had cleaners. I felt sorry for the people here with OCD.

I stopped dead in my tracks. I couldn't have.... No... I walked into the room I had shocks in... Oh god... I felt the bile rush to my throat as I threw up violently. Classy. I wiped my mouth and sprinted out, panting heavily until I ran right into a nurse.

"I-I... The room.. Shocks... And I " I managed between gasps and sobs.

"Shhh shhh, come on your going to be okay. We're not giving you shocks. Not anymore Blythe. Come on deep breaths. " Violet cooed.

"O-Okay...." I breathed.

"Now let's get you to bed. "

Gerard's P.O.V.

Why can't i do anything right? Why can't I make her happy. I keep messing up. All I want is for her to be happy, and i make a mess of everything, no wonder she doesn't want to come home after what Bert did and how Frank was careless and locked her in the car. Why didn't she take her goddamn medication ?! She knows she needs that, for gods sake what can I do?

This family was slowly tearing isn't self apart, Mikey was in bits over Alice, Blythe was a mess, and I'm here, alone with 2 cats and a whole bunch of lemons for pancakes, I shuddered... Damn all those fan fiction writers. A smile graced my mouth, okay so it was quite funny. Yeah I need that, I need a good laugh. So I dialled Mikey's number, maybe I could cheer him up too, you know what they say 2 birds, one stone.

Ring...

Ring...

Ring...

"Hi this is Moikey ! I'm not at the phone right but leave a message after the beep! "

His familiar answer machine played. I frowned, when did Mikey not have his phone on him, for dogs sake the mad played flappy bird in the bath! So I called Alice. And this time I got an answer. But not the one I wanted.

"Oh god Gerard please come over, bring Blythe. It's Mikey" Alice sobbed loudly, was she outside?

"Where are you?! How's Mikey?!" I gasped, getting up from the sofa, pulling on my slippers, no time for shoe laces.

"H- he's on the roof... He says he's gunna jump" alice sobbed before hanging up.

My baby brother...

My little baby brother. The one I stole sweets for, the inspiration for my everything, the one who helped me overcome confidence issues, the one who learned bass for me, the one who never gave up on me, on our fans. Mikey way, everyone's unicorn-loving kid brother. I wanted to collapse into harsh violent sobs, but that could wait, I had to get Blythe and get over there fast, before it was too late. I needed to fix this.
Fix Blythe
Fix Mikey.

Fix everything.

Blythe's P.O.V.

"Go away gee" I mumbled sleepily as my brother shook me awake violently "what the hell get off!" I screeched as he wouldn't quite. Dick.

"Get up now!" He barked.

I quickly scrambled out of bed, dad used that tone. "W-what". I said shakily.

"I'm sorry, sorry, look it's Mikey..we need to go. Now"

"What's wrong with Mikey?!" I gasped, forgetting all of about me.

"He's on the top of a roof gunna jump now come on"

he grabbed me hand as we set off into a mad sprint. One we got to the car we flung ourselves, not bothering about seat belts, something so trivial and mundane seems pointless to us at this situation, it wasn't our safety we so desperately feared for. It was Mikey's

Mikey. Not my big brother Mikey. The one who protected me, loved me, stroked me hair when I had nightmares, who taught me how to swim, who always look for the monsters under my bed, who always fought with gee to give me the last kiss. Not Mikey.

I suddenly realised how self absorbed I was being. I was so caught up in what was going on with me, with my relationship, my illness, my problems, I forgot to look around, and really look. I didn't see Mikey's heart breaking up piece by piece. And now it might to too late. No, I couldn't think like that... I couldn't....

🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫

Hi! Okay so don't hate me, don't worry too much, I'll update in a few days so you all can find out Mikey's fate. (Sorry) but look on the bright side.... I mentioned the lemon fic? 😂😂 xx sorry.

Thank you @PinsAndBT, for this idea xxx

Also:

You can inbox me but I'd rather prefer comments on this matter:
So I'm starting a new book as you all know. Well I've been writing quite a few. So I'm giving y'all a choice on what I do, either:

A Danisnotonfire fan fic
A frerard fan fic
Or
Another Frank Iero fanfic.

It's up to you all,please comment on which one you'd like xox

Comment please??? I'll love u forever!!

Song of chap: love song by KoRn

Remember to

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

FAN

FOLLOW