Berts 'deal'

Blythe's P.O.V.

I hugged charlie tightly as we waited for Gerard to storm in. But she still wouldn't stop crying. I doubt she'd like me to song soft kitty to her. She just hugged back and cried on my shoulder whilst I rubbed small circles on her back. Frank sat beside me, a hand on my thigh. I looked at him and held back a moan, instead I bit my lip. He could tell and squeezed my thigh. I looked at him again, seeing him smirk. I swatted his hand away although I really wish I didn't. I just soothed charlie till we heard a car screech to a halt and a door slam close. Gerard. He ran into the shop and picked her up in his arms, kissing her roughly, she wrapped her arms around immediately and melted against him. Deciding to give them some privacy I excused myself and Frank to go to the bathroom. We practically ran there to get the sight away.

Once we got to the bathrooms I felt myself being pushed up against a wall. Frank connected our lips, his hands going down to my thighs and making me jump up and wrapping them around his waist as he supported both our weights. I let out a little moan as we continued to kiss feverishly. The dangerous part is that gee and charlie could come in at any moment, making our kisses all the more urgent. I wrapped my arms around his neck and held him closer to me.

"We should stop" he breathed.

" why?" I pouted, kissing his neck.

" because.... Oh fuck Blythe!" He whimpered, kissing me roughly.

I giggled and pulled away. " okay, we should stop"

" yeah we should baby, we can't let anyone know about us. Let's go" he grinned, walking out with me.

"You okay now?" I asked charlie who was snuggled up on Gerard's lap.

" yeah, Charlie's going to take the day off." Gerard smiled " so are you"

Franks eyes lit up and so did mine. "Okay!" We grinned.

" we can't gee... We need to work. It's our job"

We need to work... It's our job. We need to work, it's our job.... I froze. We need to work it's out job.

~flashback~

"No ! Please!? No please, don't do this, I'm not insane!" I screamed, crying my eyes out as they dragged me out of the tv room, all eyes on me. Not daring to speak up, not daring to save me.

"Shhh... Resisting makes it worse" one told me, grabbing my arm and holding me right, almost stopping blood flow.

" please don't do this! My parents don't understand, you don't! I'm not insane!" I sob as I'm strapped into the chair.

I thrash and kick and scream but to no avail. It's almost like they don't see me, or hear me. It's business as usual. Which just angers me. Don't they care about the pain they will inflict on me? Physically, emotionally and mentally? Do they even know my name. I guess I already know the answer though. They don't care. Not at all. They only care about their pay check at the end of the month.

ECT. That's what they called it. Electro Convulsive Therapy. It basically means shocks. An electro shock that go's to the brain. It damages you. It hurts you. It changes you. It inflicts so much pain. Pain in every way possible. And that's what it did to me. That's what it will do to me. Yet again. No matter now much I scream, thrash about, and cry. It won't stop. It won't halt even for a second. They don't care. No one cares about me. Not even... Not even my own family.

"Please.... Help me" I whimper, a feeble attempt.

"We need to work" one whispered " it's our job"

Then the shocks start.

~end of flash back~

I came back from my flash back crying and screaming. Gerard held me in his arms tightly, singing to me softly. I had that glint of madness in my eyes. I swallowed my pills discretely and held onto Gerard, shaking with fear. Charlie was horrified at it, I could see the worry in her eyes. Frank was paralysed. That was the only way to describe it. Paralysed. He wanted to move, be the one to kiss away my tears, but he couldn't and he knew that. But he needed me in his arms, he needed me to be okay and I could see that. But he couldn't move. It looked like he just couldn't move. I cried and sobbed to Gerard. Gerard asked me what was wrong but I couldn't tell him. Not In front of charlie and Frank, especially not Frank. Gerard picked me up like a father would pick up his child and took me to the bathrooms. There I explained all. Now Gerard was the one crying. He apologised so many times, crying hard. We both came out. Frank and charlie were shocked to see Gerard in tears, me being the one comforting him.