The interview

I kept crying and shaking like a madman till he took me home. Frythe jumped on my lap playfully, that just broke my already shattered heart. Maybe I wasn't ready for the outside world. Maybe, maybe... I should go back.

But I couldn't move. I didn't want to move. I just... I just couldn't. But Frank would be able to find me. I looked up at Gerard, tears running down my face. "I don't want to be here" I breathed.

"Blythe " he breathed and sat with me. "I'm here it's okay, I won't let Frank inside. "

"You have to!" I gasped "no he's in your band and I'm ruining that take me back to Mayfire. Just take me back I'm too much for everyone to handle, it's not fair on everyone else. I hate it there but it's only fair. " I cried.

"Blythe no! You are part of this family!" Gerard shouted at me, but not mean shouting like everyone else, he was just getting across his point I guess. "Fuck the band, fuck the mental home, fuck everything! That means fuck all to me right now. What matters is you, is us. Your my baby sister, and I love you with ever fibre of my being and I'm not letting you go. I just got you back. We will do this together. Because you are sane and you are beautiful and you are the strongest fucking person I know. "

I crawled into Gerard's lap and cried softly into his shirt "I'm sorry" I sobbed.

"Don't be, I'm here. Hey remember the umbrella academy?" He asked me.

" oh my gosh! Yes I do! " I looked up at him, smiling.

We used to draw together when I was a kid and gee always did amazing drawing of the super hero family, I can't remember the names ... I don't know shock Therepy kinda frazzled you alittle. But I remember getting really sad that I couldn't be in the acadamy so gee told me to draw someone who could. So I drew a girl, I think I called her Violet and she was all whitle but in black I painted like violin things so she looked like a human violin, I made her the baddie as I described it.

"It's a world wide comic" he smiled.

" I'm so proud of you" I smiled back and cuddled into him.

And I was, I was so so proud of my big brother, he had accomplished so much and I loved him so much I was so so proud. He'd done everything he dreamed of, he'd become his own hero, and after years or torment he was finally happy and I was so so proud of my big brother.

"Couldn't have done it without you" he smiled. "So me, Mikey and you are all going to a radio station for an interview"

I burst out laughing in response, he had to be shitting me, no way. No way was I fucking getting interviewed. Oh. Fuck. Okay so by the look on his face he was defiantly not joking. Fuck. Haha... Oh shit

"No, no no no. No. No". I babbled. "Please don't make me. No. No."

"Okay okay, just an idea" he mumbled. "Want to go to fr-"

"No! Oh my god Gerard did forget everything ?!" I yelled, instantly feeling bad when he flinched. Oh I was such a bad person. I needed to go back to the home. I deserve it.

"Ray's?" He offered softly and I curled up to him again.

"Take me back to Mayfire. I'll look after Wendy till you come back, she'll have missed me" I nodded and pulled by shoes back on. "Let's go?"

Gee sighed, not 100% okay with this but it didn't matter. I was. I needed a bit of therapy and maybe I could get squeezed in ?

When we pulled up I kissed gee on the cheek and ran inside. Finally. I walked inside and smiled as Wendy looked up and sprinted into my arms. "BLYTHE!" she yelled happily and hugged me. I giggled and hugged her back. My poor little Wendy, damn I loved her so much, she was like my sister.