Give a cheer for all the broken (frank iero)

HAPPY MY CHEM DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *fangirls* in honor of MCR day I'm showing my new book that will come out on the 18th August. I love Frankie so I decided to do this <3 enjoy my prettys. I based the mental institute off the film girl interrupted, hospitals aren't actually like that, I don't want any hate for that, it's called fiction for a reason okay? Okay! Yay! So read on my friends.

I will update the first chapter tonight to give you all a taster, then updates will start on august 18th x

Blythe had never been sane, and after an attempted suicide was sent to a mental home for troubled teens. Even there she didn't feel like she belonged. So one day one of her parents had enough, they wanted to take her home. But Blythe's life didn't need that type of people in it. So her brother Gerard Way took her in to live with him. But Blythe wasn't ready to leave that home. And she certainly isn't ready to live in the spotlight with her rockstar brothers. But there was one thing she definitely wasn't prepared for Frank Iero to come Into her life and sweep her off her feet. With Frank she feels safe again, needed again, loved again. So when he falls for her and asks her to be his, the answer is yes. But will this fairytale last? With tours, party's, drugs, new albums and ex's. But the real problem is her past. She's been keeping it a secret, and when Frank finds out, will he be able to Handel it? Read to find out about their mad love story.

Thanks! I hope you will all like it x

Reminder:I will update the first chapter tonight to give you all a taster, then updates will start on august 18th x

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

FAN*girl*

FOLLOW