Whore cheater helpless worthless.

Okay so hello y'all !!! I am back! Back I'm back I'm back *cue my squeals of delight* so please please please comment and vote! Xx also I've had to push back @dumbpickle 'so wedding like a couple of chapters I'm so sorry but it shall be soon ! Xxxxx love you all thank you for being so patient with me

~MyChemicalJoker
🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫

~2 weeks later~

Blythe's P.O.V.

Mondays. I've always hated Mondays. I didn't like Mondays at primary school, I liked being with Mikey and Gerard. I hated Mondays in middle school and high school, that was around the time I got bullied really badly. Then I got sent to MayFire hospital and shocks started on a Monday. I mean I had them every other day but you knew the week started with shocks. It was torture. Moving in with Gerard made me think that my hatred of Mondays would vanish, but I was I wrong, very wrong.

Now Bert had shrunk the deal he was using it as much as he could. He had actually came into work a lot more just to touch me. I now hated Mondays more than ever. But it did have a silver lining. Every Monday I would sleep over at franks, so gee and charlie would have some time to themselves. But I barely talked to him now. I barely talked to anyone. Seeing Frank after Bert did what he did killed me. I felt so dirty even though I had done nothing. I just felt like I had betrayed him. Everyone had noticed the change in me, how I was unwilling to hug, go out in fear Bert would see me, how I was always in tears when I returned from work. How I had basically crawled into a space of my own and no one else's.

I stopped going to franks a week ago. I started staying over with Wendy. Which was great for Wendy but upsetting for me. I just hoped no one would go into work.

So Gerard dropped me off at Starbucks and looked at me worriedly. I smiled even though my heart was tearing itself apart. I walked in and saw Bert's smirk that chilled me to the bone. But I also saw the my chem guys. I could of died. I looked at Bert with panicking eyes which his eyes glinted at. I sighed with tears in my eyes. I walk over to a table and clean up re retorts by coming over and brushing up against me. I don't know why the guys aren't doing anything! I looked over and see Frank in total shock, tears rolling down his face. I flinch and look away. At least the rest of them didn't see.

"Baby doll" Bert purrs.

"Don't call me that" I shake my head.

"You love it bitch." He chuckles.

"I'm taking my break" I mumbled after a few more Minuits and grab my jacket, running out.

Once I'm outside I let out a shaken breath and walk away to... Well I don't know where. I just needed to get out of the situation before I go crazy and have an anxiety attack.

"Blythe!" Gerard called, I stopped and looked at him.

"What was that all about? You running out?" He asked, pulling me Into a hug.

"Nothing! N-nothing... I... I" I started to cry, melting into Gerard.

I wanted to tell him, I wanted to break down I to tears and tell him everything. But I couldn't, for franks sake. I didn't want to say anything and ruin his friendship, ruin the bands dynamic, ruin everything. And I knew I would, but I couldn't let this carry on, I was becoming depressed. Like really depressed, like I was when I started shocks. And I don't want to go back there again, ever.

"Oh honey! Is this about Wendy?" He asked, giving me a way out.

"Yeah" I lied.

"Oh I'm so sorry Blythe" he gushed. I actually felt kinda bad. But there was no time to feel bad, my break was almost over, Bert wouldn't let me stay out for too long. It was nearly the end of the day anyway and I'm sure nothing bad would happen then, but again I was wrong... So wrong.