You scared me!

" What?" I groaned groggily. " did someone undress and clothe me?"

" YOUR AWAKE!" Gerard screeched, as he ran from the kitchen to hug me.

" hey bro" I smiled as I sat up.

" I'm so sorry, I already messed up!" He said, tears forming in his eyes.

" hey,it's okay. I'm not dead, I'm okay" I smiled

" try telling that to Frank" he chuckled.

" what?"

Then Gerard filled me in. When I collapsed, Frank help me closely and Gerard explained I was overheated. They all rushed me home and waited for me to awaken. But after a few hours bob and Ray had to go. Ray had to go shower and sleep and bob needed to sleep and comb his beard. Mikey stayed a little longer but had to pick his girlfriend up from art school. Mikey would be back for my birthday tomorrow, and ray and Bob would be back for it too. Mikey had put in his, bobs, and ray's number so I could text them. I smiled at this. They were all so friendly and welcoming. But Frank was a whole different story. He had stayed all day to make sure I was okay. In fact he was so sick with worry that Gerard put him to bed and said he'd wake him up when I did. I smiled like crazy at that. He waited. He was so worried he waited. Gerard said at some point they were both crying over me. Guilt washed over me as tears formed in my eyes as I hugged Gerard tightly.

" I'm going to make some coffee, can you wake up Frank?" Gee smiled.

" sure, but I must ask, did you change me?"

I was now wearing bed silk short shorts and a black vest. All my jewelry was taken off. But thankfully my socks were on. I just didn't like feet. I really hated bare feet. Don't ask. When I was a kid my orients always had no socks on in the house and they smelled rancid and their toes were weird and just eww!

" yeah, you were burning up. But don't worry, I didn't change any underwear, and I left your socks on" gee smiled shyly.

" thanks gee. I'll wake up Frank" I nodded.

I walked into Gerard room to see baby Frankie curled up in a ball. It was so cute! He was curled up, the covers a mess, half on, half off him. His hair was a mess and his eyes were tear stained, he really did care. I beamed at this, he looked really cute, like a big baby. I sat down next to him lightly and started stroking his head to wake him up. I used to do this to wake up Wendy when she was having nightmares, she said it calmed the voices down. Franks eyes started to flutter open and once he saw me he sat up straight away and gripped me by me waist, pulling me down with him as he hugged me tightly.

" I was so worried! Are you okay, I'm sorry. " he rushed as he hugged me tighter.

" I'm okay, just over heated. Don't worry" I smiled as he snuggled his head in the crook of my neck, his lips touched me neck and I gasped alittle. It just felt so right. I know he didn't mean to but it gave me shivers all the same.

" okay, I'm okay now, you can go home and get changed ect if you want" I breathed.

" no I wanna cuddle to fuck out of you.. Oh wait, I'll get that chance tonight when your at mine" he realised.

" wait what?" I asked.

" oh didn't gee tell you, you staying at mine because alice is over at Mikey's and gees getting it on with... Oh, he hasn't told you has he?" Frank mentally cursed himself.

" with who?" I asked again.

" yeah, I'm going to go, I'll see you tonight. I'm not getting involved..." Frank said as he kissed me on the cheek and ran out of the house, saying bye to gee quickly.

He- he kissed me. I know it was friendly, he's done more with my brother. But he kissed me.

" I'm going to franks tonight" I mentioned coldly, setting aside the best thing that's happened to me " because you getting it on with who...."

" Blythe, I'm sorry I didn't tell you. Look there's this girl...."

And he told possibly the greatest love story I had ever heard. Gerard was feeling depressed and suicidal, taking things, drinking till he was sick, smoking everything given to him. Then he went to a coffee shop. And he saw this girl. She talked to him like a human being, not like he was a star. He went and got a coffee everyday. He stopped drinking, stopped smoking, stopped taking things, because of her, or her encouraging words. She was always there to talk. After a while she wrote down her number on his coffee cup. Then and there he knew this was the girl. They texted for ages. Till they fell asleep. One day she had been beat up outside the store, he raced over there and nursed her back to health at his place. All the while hoping someday he would pluck up the courage to ask her to be his. So one day he took her to a little garden, overgrown and hidden, Mikey had helped him out fairy lights everywhere. There he told her he loved her. Obviously the feeling was mutual. When they toured it nearly killed him to be away from her, so she surprised him half way through tour. Since then, they have been inseparable.

" I'll go to franks, that's the sweetest love story ever!" I cried as I hugged Gerard.

" thanks, you'll have to meet her soon, she's amazing. " he beamed at mentioning her. " oh yeah! She's called charlie "

Blythe! Blythe! A Little voice started to call, it was quite but started to grow. My breathing hitched. Oh no. Not this again, no, no, no. But I had to be strong for Gerard, so I kept smiling. I didn't want him to think he failed.

" I'll start to pack for tonight" I smiled. " but I need my meds now"

" oh yeah!" He gasped as he raced to give me my meds, after that he put them in my case, trusting me to get them when the time comes.

We watched batman till the time to go to franks was up. We said our goodbyes in the flat before setting off, not wanting Frank to see us. I wished him a good time with charlie, but not to have sex in my bed. He laughed at this, even though I was deadly serious. I mean this chic seems awesome, I just didn't want her fucking on my bed you know? Gerard warned me if I did anything un to ward with Frank he would kill us both. I nodded my head in response. Even though I desperately want that to happen. So we knocked on franks door.

" coming!" Frank yelled as he raced to the door, panting once he opened it. " hey!" He beamed.

" touch my sister I'll kill you, I've gotta go bye!" Gee rushed as he ran off.

" I'm sorry about him" I chuckled.

" yeah it's okay, come in!" He smiled. " so what do you want to do?"

🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫

Hey!!!!! So an update 😘😘 I'll give u a spoiler, the first bit of frythe :-) xx and yay she's okay!!! So I want to ask u all a favor... Comment? comment first and I'll dedicate the next chap to u !! Xx

Remember to

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

FAN

FOLLOW