Water fight

Please comment xx

🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫

Blythe's P.O.V.

So first we needed to split up into teams of two. They losing team would be the ones who were more wet, and no not in that way. So me Charlie and Alice were already together and Mikey ray and bob were together. It was either gee or Frank to be on my team.

" well why don't we do boys vs girls?" Alice suggested.

" but that mean we'd have one more guy, it wouldn't be fair" Bob pointed out.

" no, Frankie's a girly girl so he's on our team. Obviously" alice giggled as they guys broke out into laugher. I giggled too as Frank shot me a look of 'how dare you!' Playfully. I stick my tongue out at him. Gerard smiled at me making friends and joined his team. We would go into the woods and set up boundary's, rules then gave a 2 minuets game plan talk. We take this shit seriously. We set where in the woods we would battle, the rules were simple:

*no biting, shoving, punching, kicking, no hitting people with guns. And try to get the other team wetter than yours.

Our gam plan was simple, we'd hide and ambush etc.

Once we got into positions it started. Alice and I decided to venture out and find out where the boys were. They were hidden in a little ditch, so that's their base. I'd say near the end we should drop all the water onto them. Before we set off I had an idea.

" I have an idea. If we have one person who's completely dry we win right? So we can take it in turns protecting Frank." I suggested.

" let's do it!" charlie grinned.

" great idea babe" Frank whispered in my ear as he hugged me saying " yeah sure" after.

" I love it! Right so Blythe you protect near the end of the trees, where the corn fields after the wood. Me and charlie will try and get them wet." Alice instructed.

"Sure" I smiled, "let's go"

So me and Frank tiptoed to the cornfield, walking in it and sitting down, so we could see people but noon could see us.

" thank you so much for that cat" I thanked.

" it's okay babe" Frank grinned, pulling me onto his lap.

"We're dead is anyone sees us" I whisper slightly.

"I'm not hiding anything. I'd shout it from the rooftops if it was wasn't for gee ripping my head off if he knew. " Frank smiled, resting his head in the crook of my neck.

"I don't want to go to work" I wined. " I just want to stay in bed"

" don't go, I don't want you near Bert fucking McCracken." Frank scowled at his name.

" what's so bad about him?" I asked. "Unless he's murdered like your childhood dog I don't get why'd you hate him so much"

"Just stuff..."

" oh stuff! Well that's unforgivable!" I said sarcastically.

Frank rolled his eyes and held me tighter. I could almost feel him frown. He asked why I was so skinny and I closed me eyes tightly. I just told him I burned calories fast. He didn't believe me but he'd have to deal with it. The real reason was... Well I eat, I eat meals when I'm supposed to but I just don't seems to get fat. In hospital I almost got told off for looking anorexic. So that week I ate like a pig and gained a stone.

" Frankie?" I asked.

" yeah Blythe doll?"

"When do i go to your place alone again?" I asked.