Confessing to Ray

I've hidden a reference in this chapter to an MCR song, find and I'll dedicate the chap to the first on who finds it, the first 3 to find it will get a mention :-) xx

Blythe's P.O.V.

Once I got to ray's I burst out crying and shaking on the sofa, my head in my hands. I had to talk to ray, I had to talk to someone. And to make him understand I had to tell him everything. I had to tell him... About my illness. And I just prayed to god that he'd understand and not see me any different. Ray rushed over to me and hugged me comfortingly, rubbing small circles on my back soothingly. I stopped crying and pulled away from the hug.

"I need to tell you something Ray. Just promise you won't hate me" I whispered, looking down at the floor.

"I could never hate you Blythe, what's wrong. Please tell me " he smiled sadly.

"Okay... Before I loved with Gerard I lived in Mayfire Mental Hospital." I sighed " I have have a rare form of schizophrenia. But I have perfect medication for it though. And as long as I take my medication my symptoms stop and I'm fine. I'm not insane or anything I haven't had an episode in months. I used to be abused by my parents as a child, as Gerard about it and I have mild depression. I was initially institutionalised for taking a bottle of pills with a bottle of whiskey. But I wasn't trying to kill myself, but only to feel numb, to make it stop. They... They have my shock therapy until they realised that it just hurt me in every way and it just made me crazier. Wendy, the girl I sang to, was my roommate. She's got heavy schizophrenia but is the sweetest girl ever. I go every week for therapy and to see Wendy. " I explained, tears rolling down my face " don't hate me... Or treat me any different. But you've got to promise me you won't tell a soul"

"Oh Blythe! Of corse I won't, your secrets safe!" He gushed and wrapped his arms round me " I'm so sorry, I'd never treat your different, your my best friend, along with Mikey, and I'm so sorry. I now get why Mikey was so sad and your brothers are so protective!" He said hugging me. I relaxed in his arms and smiled, I knew he'd understand now.

"There's more" I sighed, " now you've got to promise you won't say anything, not even to Frank..."

"Frank?" He questioned.

"We're dating. And have been for some time now. We've been keeping it a secret because we're scared about how Gerard and Mikey will react and how it will affect their friendship and the bands relationship ect you know?"

" I understand. I actually think you two are kinda cute together". Ray smiles " so what's the problem.

" Bert. He knows. He... Struck a deal with me. He says he'll keep quite but only if... Only if he can sometimes touch my inapropria tell and not come to work some days. And I can't say anything or he'll ell and Im scared" I started to cry again. " please don't tell anyone, please?"

"I'll kill him" he growled, and that came as a huge shock to me as ray wasn't a violent person.

"Don't" I sighed " I just need to talk to someone. I ran past franks car and he probably hates me now and... Ray..." I started to cry.

"I won't, I'm sorry, I'm here. "He soothed, hugging me yet again. His phone beeped and he reached for it, his face now cast with worry. " it's Frank"

"What dose it say?" I whispered.

"He saw me pick you up, he's worried and wants to see us, he's coming over" ray answered.

"Oh shit, don't tell him about Bert okay? Please, please tell me you won't tell" I beg.

"I won't I promise. What can we say?" He asked

I then explained how those words charlie said and what it triggered and how I told charlie and Frank about how I got abused "just say that I was worried he would be mad I lied and stuff and you can tell him you know about me and Frank. I'm just going to get changed "