Mayfire Mental Hospital

"Ready?" Gerard asked as we pull up.

No.

"As I'll ever be" I sigh as I get out of the car, holding frythe. " bye! I'll see you tomorrow. Enjoy your time with Charlie"

" I will, I love you!"

" I love you too" I smile slightly, my heart in my mouth.

I start to walk tentatively back, remembering all the time I spent there, wondering gingerly if the bad times out ways the good. Shocks we definitely the worst memory I had, no person should be put through that. But there were some good times, I won't lie. I walked back in breathing heavily. The first thing I noticed were the doctors looking at me like I'm a time bomb, ready to explode. I guess my reputation stayed with me. I like that. The second was Wendy looking out the wrong window, asking excitedly is I was coming soon.

" oh I don't know if Blythe's coming" I call, making Wendy's, well everyone's, head snap my way. The all saw the cat and melted.

" BLYTHE!" Wendy squealed and ran to me, I put frythe down and let her jump into my arms. I giggle and hug her tightly. " YOU HAVE A KITTY!"

"Yeah" I grin and pick frythe up. " he's called frythe. My brother friend shipped us together and got me a cat for my birthday, we called him frythe, after our ship. Wanna hold him?"

Wendy smiled and nodded. I carefully put frythe in her arms. Hayley was the second person to launch themselves into my arms, followed by a few others. " I've got to go therapy now, do you want to play with the cat until I come back?" I asked them, they all squealed and agreed to look after him. A few doctors agreed they'd keep an eye on the situation.

So I walked own the familiar white hall to the therapists, mrs. Willard. She was focused on a book she was reading, not noticing me at the door. I gave a load knock on the door, making her notice. I fight back a smile.

" Blythe! Please sit, and close the door." She smiled nervously, I clearly freaked her out when i knocked.

"Hi Mrs. Willard, how's Jim ?" I asked. Jim was her cat, the only male in her home. Her husband died 6 months ago, but she still uses the Mrs.

" he's okay, I understand you have a cat? Frythe?" She smiles " I could hear you tell Wendy" she's old but she has better hearing than most people my age.

"Yeah" I explained how he got the name once more, smiling alittle every time I heard franks name.

Then we got serious. I told her about everything that had happened to me, minus the Frank and me making out and becoming his girlfriend, I even mentioned my discomfort towards Bert. And how alice will be my sister when Mikey gets the balls to propose.

" I see" mrs. Willard says now and again as I talk.

" you like this boy... Frank?" She says after I'm done. " romantically."

" n-no!" I stutter.

" you stuttered. So you do like him? But won't say anything as it would as you believe it would ruin your friendship if he says no and ruin his friendship with your brothers. It is Wise to not date this fellow" she says superiorly.

" excuse me! I-I could date him no problem! " I spat, angered by her harsh comment.

" Blythe please don't kid yourself! You havnt told anyone but your brothers about your illness! How do you think he'd react if you do date and tell him? Do you really think a rock star will settle for a woman with a mental illness when he could date a model! And it would ruin his friendship with your brothers and ruin the band! Do you seriously think he would risk that?!" Mrs. Willard glares.