Jamia Nestor

"Who's here?" I asked softly and Gerard walked over from his now finished painting and hugged me close, he smelt of sweat and coffee which honestly smelt like home. Gerard and Mikey were home.

"Me, Mikey and Ray. Ray called Frank but I texted him not to come and that I have it covered, he got sweetpea though... That's dogs something"

I giggled alittle "she's really sweet" I smiled. I wanted sweetpea back.

So I took my meds and played some old ass video games with the guys to make me feel better. Frank who? I smiled, I'd just avoid him... Yeah I'd just avoid him. So I cuddled into ray's chest as he hugged me. Ray was comfy as fuck.

"I'd appreciate it if you got off my girlfriend " an angry voice sounded.

Fuck.

I looked up at my boyfriend who was now furious, ray was making it worse by holding me tighter. I wriggled out of ray's grip and walked up to Frank, cuddling into his chest, ray may be comfy but I needed Frankie.

" don't be mad at me, please" I mumbled sadly and snuggled into his chest as he wrapped his arms round me. That was a good sign right?

"I'm sorry, it's my fault, are you okay baby?" He kissed my hair, holding me tight and glaring at ray.

"I'm okay". I bit my lip and kissed him briefly, it was more of a light peck if I'm honest because who the fuck would like to kiss their boyfriend infront of their brothers? Certainly not this crazy bitch that's for sure.

"Want to go get some coffee?" The smallest MCR member asked. "sweetpea misses her mom"

I grinned at his words, thank god he wasn't mad at me, his family were probably mad...oh my god they'd hate me a- no. No I can't think of that, one step at a time. Just one step at a time. So I grabbed my coat and pulled on my converse, setting off to the coffee shop I think charlie is working in right now, I've been allowed to have a few days off since the whole Bert incident.

Once we got there we ordered our drinks and talked to charlie for a while, it seemed that not many people were up for coffee on a Tuesday morning. Oh well more for us.

"I'm really sorry baby" he breathed and kissed me softly. I smiled and kissed back, reassuring him it was okay, I mean let's face it I'm a huge fuck up so if he's apologising and not mad that's a dream come true. "I love you". Frank smiled.

"I love you too" I grinned.

We were talking, laughing and at this point we had drank like 4 cups if coffee, what could I say? The shit is good. All was going great till...

"Frankie?!"

Who the fuck was that?

Frank looked up, his eyes widening in shock "Jamia?"

I froze. I fuck, fuck fuck fuck. She was the girlfriend fans knew about right? Jamia Nestor? Oh god oh god, I wanted to leave right now, she loved here didn't she? Oh fuck she did, she knows where Frank lives he's had sex with her on the bed we... I feel sick now. I looked up at Frank then at my lap, picking at my nail polish to keep myself distracted.

"Oh my god I've missed you Frankie baby " she giggled and I sighed sadly, of corse she called him Frankie baby.

"Uh.... Jamia this is Blythe, my girlfriend" he introduced me and I looked up at her. She was beautiful and I was some mental case he was dating, oh god I wanted to die, I wanted to die.

"H-hello" I mumbled shakily, smiling alittle as Frank wrapped an arm round my waist.

"Oh. Anyway Frankie baby did you miss me too? I remember you being a wreck when I ended it, still miss the taste of my lips ?"