Stressed out

Idk of this is even freaking working anymore 😭😡
Frank's P.O.V.

"I know"

"What?!" Blythe breathed. "What the fuck are you talking about"

Shit. She was angry, oh fuck she was angry, she was practically shaking with hatred. And I was the cause of it. Why couldn't of I just kept my big mouth shut and let her say what she needed to at her own pace? Fuck I really hate myself right now. I don't blame her at all. My baby, my poor Blythe doll. I promised to myself I'd never ever make her cry or be the cause of her pain after Bert. How the hell do I fix this? What do I say? I.. I just have to be vague, not go into detail, I can't lie to her and I won't but... I can leave out things...

"Look I just... I just figured it out so I went to the hospital an-" I stammered, my head way too fast to work out how to properly say this without hurting her anymore

"The fuck?! That's not okay! " she yelled at me,

"I know I'm sorry I'm so sorry!"

"What the fuck did they tell you?! "

"Y-you were institutionalised for trying to kill yourself, vodka and pills, you have a rare for of schizophrenia but it's treated well by your meds... Uhh... You have depression... But you are so kind... So so kind... You've helped so many of the patients, especially Wendy, you are their rock. " I rushed through, just in case I said the wrong thing. I probably have, shit I probably have.

"You know what fuck you! " Blythe yelled and ran to the door, grabbing her stuff and unlocking the door, slamming the door behind her as she left.

Fuck.

Well I couldn't leave her! Who knows what she might do? Or what people will do to her, she knows she lives in New Jersey right?! Who knows what could happen to her. Thankfully die to the fact that she was crying it had slowed down her pace by a lot so my little legs could catch up. I shut the door, not bothering to lock it and sprinted after eith everything I had, I had to have her in my arms again, I just had to. My Blythe doll.

"Blythe !" I yelled as I was nearing closer. "Stop come on please you're gunna have to talk to me sometime!"

"Not right now I don't!" She screamed back

"Blythe come on stop acting crazy!"

Fuck.

"W-what did you just say to me?!" Violet screamed, tears rolling down her cheeks as she stopped dead in her tracks.

"I didn't mean it I swear it just came out I-" stammered nervously.

Oh my god I can't believe what I had just yelled at her, she wasn't crazy shit why did I say that ? That was no o-fucking-kay oh god she is going to dump me no I ... I can't be without her. Without her soft hair and and kissable lips, her adorable little smile and infectious laugh.

"Don't talk to me ever again !" He yelled and ran home.

And I didn't follow her this time.

~ 🎃 Halloween 🎃 ~

Happy birthday to me. Happy birthday to me. There's tears in the frosting... Happy birthday to me.