Coffee shops and knowing sister in laws

"Y-you what? " I stutter.

"I saw you on his lap, kissing. Dose Mikey and Gerard know?"

My heart stops for a second and my breathing becomes more shallow. I can't handle this stress. I seriously just can't. Tears well in my eyes " no, they don't" I whimper. She can see this is upsetting me and pulls me in for a hug. She reassures me she won't tell and my secret is safe. Walking back we talk about how it happened wand why I'm not telling Gerard just yet, not until we are like in love. But I don't want to ... you know... until he says he loves me and means it. Alice is actually really understanding. And what makes it even better is that she knows about my past and understands.

" please don't say anything" I sob.

" I won't. It's okay. I can keep a secret, remember at the hospital when you smashed a window and escaped for an hour with me so we could get Wendy that cuddly toy she wanted? I didn't tell anyone" alice assured.

" I'm sorry" I whispered.

" it's okay. " Alice assured. " I havnt seen you cry since you had shocks. "

" please don't mention that" I shivered.

" oh yeah, I'm sorry" alice smiled. " now let's go. I'll help cover for you and Frank if you ever need me"

" thanks" I grinned. " so Mikey's been crying a lot, are you going to go to Germany?"

" I don't know. Mikey's very protective and so loving, he always looks after me when I have night terrors etc. I don't know what I'd do without him. I love him. But this is such a good opportunity. I mean my art could get sold or something! But Mikey... It's all just a mess at the moment"

" I'm sorry" was all I could say. " well I'm going back to the hospital for therapy ts tomorrow"

" well at least you see Wendy. Your like her big sister" alice smiled.

So we talked and laughed and joked till we got home and by that time I had alice doubled over with laughed by taking off our doctors. Everyone looked at alice laughing so hard she fell down. I smiled and helped her up. When they asked what as so funny she just rolled her eyes and said it's a private joke. Thank The Lord for alice.

" hey Frank, can we talk?" Alice asked after her laughing calmed down.

"Urm sure..." Frank asked, he looked at me for a second but I was with frythe. He was so cute! And cuddled up to me in an instant. We were just on the floor playing. Don't judge me okay? It's the first real pet I had.

Frank's P.O.V.

So I walked outside with alice, ignoring Mikey's death glares to me. Once we got outside I pulled out a cigarette, lit it up and took a drag. Now I was mildly calm I asked alice what was wrong. She just talked to Blythe, was she in trouble? Was this about Mikey and Germany? Is Blythe leaving me? Oh fuck! Now not even a cigarette could calm me down.

" I know" alice told me matter-o-factly.

" a-about what e-exactly?" I managed to stutter out. Well that was smooth Frank, real smooth.

"Your with Blythe. Don't worry, your secrets safe and if you need anyone to cover for you, just give me a call okay?"

I grin and nods in response. I like alice, she's a good friend. So we went back in with smiles on our faces, I shot Blythe a crooked grin and alice ran into Mikey's arms. Gerard looked suspicious but I just ran into his arms and hugged him. Frerard moments always made him laugh. Though I'm not sure charlie likes it. She dose laugh but is don't want to upset her. I asked a while back about it and she said she found it funny so I don't know what I'm worrying about but none of Gerard's other girlfriends liked it. They actually thought gee was bi and was having an affair with me! It was hilarious. So to get the bitches off his back I was just like 'babe, who is this whore and why is she in our family home?' It worked but he had to call them and explain.