Meeting MCR

And the updating begins!!!! I'll update Monday every week.p :-) it'll give you something to look forward to I hope x so enjoy!!!!! And please vote and comment x

____________________________________________________________

After Gerard drove me home he went through my new schedule. When he needed he needed to give me my meds, the days I needed to go back the therapy and all that jazz. I was just happy to he out, okay I'll admit it was fucking ecstatic! I threw on a black vest

with some batman shorts, much to Gerard's delight. We both loved batman with a passion, it killed me to hear that I couldn't read comics in the mental institution. It pissed me off to no end.

" so, I was wondering, would it be okay if my band still came round? We're preparing for a new album called The Black Parade it's coming out in soon and we need to make it perfect. But if you aren't ready to meet new people that's okay, I can always cancel" Gerard asked worriedly, looking into my eyes. " and Mikey our brother will be there too!"

" yeah that's fine, I won't go all crazy, but if they provoke me I'll attack like a wild lion" I joked.

" thanks Blythe!" He grinned. " I'm sorry I never did this sooner."

" it's okay Gerard , you and Mikey followed your dreams now look at you two, your a freaking rockstars dude!" I smiled "and I needed to go there. Even though I hated it."

" enough of the heavy. I'll get some ice cream!" He grinned, running to the kitchen in

the superman pose.

" my hero!" I laughed.

" you need your meds in an hour" Gerard reminded me, which I answered with a nod. I thought I might have to take this medication all my life. And now I know what my condition is I think I'll have to.

" thank you" I smiled as Gerard handed me a bowl of strawberry ice cream with whipped cream on it.

A cat sprinted into the room with a dead rat in it's mouth. I looked at him wide eyed.

~flashback~

" what do you think daisy, I have an crew with me" I grinned as the nurses walked me down the hall.

" strut your stuff!" She laughed.

As I got to my rooms door the nurses opened the door. Once I got in I let out a horrified gasp. Rats. So many rats. All dead. All on the bed next to me with little bits of string wrapped around their little scruffy necks. Blood staining it's sheets . A girl with ginger pigtails stood in the middle on the bed, the rats surrounding her. She was crying, her pretty pink dress stained with blood.

" the voices told me to" she whispered.

And that's how I met my roommate.

~end of flashback~

" Blythe!" Geard shouted at me worriedly, snapping me out my trance.

" I'm sorry..." I breathed. " I don't like rats"

" it's okay it's gone" he soothed, almost knowing exactly what I was feeling. " this is my cat bandit, Mikey got her for me because I felt lonely. But now I have you!"

And with that Gerard's cat leapt up and snuggled down on my lap, I absently stroked him. I liked bandit. Gerard smiled when he saw us together. Whilst stroking bandit I thought about my condition, a rare condition, Sounds impressive. I wish I was normal. So much.

But normal sucks is what I get told. Being different is what's special. Bullshit. I liked being different. But to have gone what I've gone through even the most individual of people would want to be normal. Don't get me wrong I don't want to be listening to that teenage girl with a winey voice ( Justin Bieber ) I love my brothers band my chemical romance, and black veil brides, motionless in white, the pretty reckless, asking Alexandria , bullet for my valentine, mindless self indulgence ect ect. And while people like to go drinking but I loved to draw and paint. So I know that I'd never be classed as normal but still. I was now laid down, bandit still snuggled close. But this time Gerard was sat down and my head rested on his lap as he stroked my hair.