Parks and frank iero

So I know you must be shocked because I updated !!!!! Well the reason I did was because of @dumbpickle because....HER BIRTHDAY!!!! So...

Happy birthday to you

Happy birthday dear @dumbpickle

Happy birthday to you!!!!!!

read her books I taught you art with my body! And it's new sequel!!

Again, from now updates will go back to normal, every Monday x I beg for b

Votes and comments :-) xxx

🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫

Frank's P.O.V.

Wow. This girl. She was so funny, a dry sense of humour that was almost childlike. Just like mine. We both secretly wanted a zombie apocalypse for a day, and not to die during it. Though we both highly doubt we would survive one. I always knew that gee had a sister, I was the only one he told. I know that his parents hurt her, how she always got bullied. And so did I. She told me a-bit about herself, but with certain questions she clammed up. It was strange but I can't blame her, I mean we did just meet.

And she was beautiful, so, so beautiful. Her hair was a raven black, in certain light it shimmered purple in the pale moonlight. Her eyes, they were so amazing. Such a bright emerald, but with purple intricate patterns in her irises. Just stunning. Her figure was perfect. She was curvy in the right places but the girl was incredibly thin, like she would shatter like a porcelain doll if I hugged her tight enough. And I wanted to hug her. She did have a look of gee, they both had slim noses. She was shy though I could tell she hid behind her long raven hair to shut herself out.

She was amazing at art, like Gerard, he still has some drawings she did before she... Moved away? I'm guessing that's what happened. Gee swore she wasn't kicked out, just one day when we came to his home to visit she was gone and so was all her stuff. We talked so much that night, she even pushed me down the slide. Minuets upon minuets ticked by and I could tell she was getting nervous, so she never did anything bad, very much play by the book girl I guess. That's okay, I could change that. But I should really get her home. She was only wearing a vest on her top half ( that and a bra, I don't want to sound pervy but i thought it should be known) so I took off my jacket and wrapped it around her. She smiled up at me. That smile... I just wanted to kiss those lips.

But I know I didn't want to, not really. I was slightly drunk and I havnt had a girlfriend or sex for that matter in 6 months. And a girl that was pretty and intelligent comes along and I think of her as girlfriend material! Typical Frankie. But I don't want that for me and Blythe. I want to be friends. Friendship lasts forever while relationships can go as short as a week for me. And she was a fucking Way. If I even thought about her like that I'd have Gerard and Mikey wanting my blood. So friendship it is!

" Frank..." She almost asked me.

" yeah" I smiled.

" you kinda zoned out there looking at me. Do I have something on my face?" She questioned insecurely. Bless her!

" no sorry, I zone out sometimes. Now let's go home" I smiled.

" okay. I miss bandit already " she thought a load. " oh god... Now I could like an idiot..."

" it's okay! I love kittens!" I grin.

" me too! My ward.. Urm I mean old roommate, called Cathy ward... Had a cat called tabby. Such a cute cat" she stuttered.

Ward? I let it slide though.

" when's your birthday?" I asked.

" what's the date?" She asked.

Seriously! Bless her.

" it's the 14th" I smiled helpfully.

" oh! My birthdays in 3 days" she said.

I've got it! I'll get her a cat! We can call it... Frythe! Our ship! No wait, that sounds wrong. No, friendship is the key. But it's a cute name.

" frythe huh?" Blythe smirked.

Oh shit did I say that out load!

" it's okay, I like the name. Just get me a black cat or a British short hair that's grey." She smirked again. That smirk though...

" well you know what I'm getting you now. I'll tell the guys to get you something" I smiled as I grabbed her hand again and lead her back to gee's.

" you don't have to, I've gone without before" she stammers worriedly.

" it's okay. You part of the MCR family now, like it or not" he chuckles.

When we get back ray points out our hands are intertwined, making us practically jump across the room blushing like mad. Thank god Gerard and Mikey aren't here. Ray told us he is just telling Mikey something important. God knows what it is. Bobs joking waycest it happening right now and to watch out, frerard is in peril. Bitch please, gees all mine.

Blythe's P.O.V.

" oh Blythe I'm so sorry!" Mikey sobbed as he rushed in hugging me tightly.

" Mikey, no ones supposed to know. I don't want anyone to know" I whispered.

" Blythe I love you ! I'm sorry" Mikey cried like a little girl.

" hey, it's okay, you didn't know. It's okay, shhh shhh your okay, everything's fine. Shhh shhh" I calmed.

" o-okay. Can I call Alice?" He sniffed. " S-.she went to the same place you did"

I froze, it was alice. The alice. She left a few weeks after I came. But we were great friends. She want in for anything serious, she had a nervous breakdown and still ( I think) has night terrors but her meds stop it. And she only stayed for about 5/6 months. I dragged Mikey into the kitchen to talk to him privately. He then promised he would make sure he and alice wouldn't tell anyone. Honestly I couldn't wait to see her again! But Mikey would have to make her promise not to tell anyone. He gave me her number so we could text too. I now understand why he's so protective over her.

" yeah, you go have some hardcore phone sex okay?" I joked as we walked back to the guys, making Mikey chuckle.

" I'm guessing Mikey went all upset on your ass?" Gee smiled at me.

" yeah, I'm going to bed okay? These pills are making me tired." I sighed. " night gee"

" night honey" he smiled.

" NIGHT BLYTHE!" Frank screamed as ray and bob followed suit and shouted the same. I smiled and said night too.

Franks P.O.V.

Hay-fever tablets don't make you tired. Mikey wouldn't be that upset if something hadn't been wrong. Why did apologise? I just didn't get it.

🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫

Uh oh, Frankie's getting suspicious!!!! But awwwww Frankie's so cute xx so this is the first appearance of Alice!!! Alice is @SkylinesAndMCR and I love her soooo much!! ( in a friend way 😊 xx

So remember I'm not going to do this again, it's just because it's @dumbpickle 's birthday!!! And she's ma queen :-) x and this is my birthday present to her :-)

Please comment!!!! I need the comments please xx

Song of the chapter: .weighted. By Frnkiero mad the collaboration. His video is fucking awesome!!!

And remember to:

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

FAN

FOLLOW ( I'll follow u back)