The dinner

Then dinner came.

Frank and I were sitting next to each other, his father on my other side which I was grateful for. I never had luck when it came to seating. Honestly, like in Mayfire there was this girl called Sally, and when dinner came everyone dreaded her sitting next to them or even on their table. See Sally had a lot of issues, we couldn't judge because so did we but this one habit she had was to pick up her shit and wipe it on walls or sneeze in your food and wipe it in. So one particular day there was a spare seat next to me and who should sit there but Sally... I know.. Gross. So I was eating my dinner, avoiding her gaze and talked to Wendy. That was when she sneezed all over my food, picking her nose and flinging it in, even stirring it all around. I felt so sick I had to leave, and I wasn't allowed any more food so I went hungry. Sick I know. But hopefully Mr. Iero won't have the same urge to spit in my food.

"Hey you okay?" Frank asked me, I forgot i had to socialise and not just look at my plate. Whoops.

" o-oh yeah .. Yeah sorry I'm just tired I'll be fine. " I excused, smiling when Frank kissed my in response.

"Ewwww!" One of his little cousins fake barfed into his food and laughed at us. I didn't like that kid.

"Oh Jeremy stop it!" His mother scolded and gave me an apologetic smile. I smiled back effortlessly.

"So Blythe is it?" A man who had balding so covered it up like a black wig type thing that didn't match his browny grey hair and worry lines deep into his forehead across the table asked me. I froze. Shit... Okay I could do this, I could do this.... Deep breaths...

"Yeah it is". I smiled even though I was freaking out inside. What did he want?!

"Oh hello Im franks uncle. So how did the two of you meet?" He asked kindly.

" oh uhh... I'm Gerard and Mikey's sister, their members of franks band so I met Frank through them". I answered. Okay that was easy... Stop talking baldie.

"Oh that's wonderful, Frank your a lucky man, she's beautiful" he smiled and it blushed a deep red, looking at my lap.

"Damn right I'm lucky " he wrapped an arm round me "we can go in abit " he whispered, calming me a lot.

"Frankie I don't feel well" I breathed as everyone asked my more and more things, making my head spin. Babies crying, dogs barking and so many people talking....I'
couldn't do it I was going to break down shit I was gunna break down infront of all these people and they'd all hate me and Frank would break up with me and-

"Oh baby come here " he pulled me on his lap and cuddled me close "your okay don't worry I'm here"

I whimpered and shut my eyes, cuddling into him ignoring the is she okays and just letting it all go, relaxing in his strong arms "I'm sorry Frankie"

"Don't be sorry, I'm here I love you"

"I love you more" I smiled up at him, giggling as he fed me.

I could tell certain relative didn't approve so I sat back on my own seat and ate, politely declining desert and decided to people watch. I loved people watching, I found that you got to know someone more by their own actions when they didn't think you were watching as you always presented the best version of yourself when talking to other people. So people watching came in handy. For example. A young boy around the age of 15 (and I'm going by looks here) that sat next to Frank was holding hands with some girl that looked around 13, playing with her fingers, watching her chatter like the social butterfly she seemed to be. However he was also on his phone, a seemingly normal act but when the screen is away from her reach and 'Pete Wentz nudes' was typed into his google images search engine... I give the relationship a year.