Birthday!

I dedicate this chapter to MyChemicalKillJoy_  because they called me mooooomm and it made me smile! Xx and their just a really rad person!
READ THE AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END ITS IMPORTANT XX
🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫

"Happy birthday buddy" Bob smiled and i grinned at him.

" thank you!" I giggled and hugged the puppy.

" now open my presents!" Mikey grinned.

"No mine!" Gee argued.

"No mine!" Ray retorted as Blythe kissed my cheek.

"Open mine first!" Bob ordered

" or mine?" Blythe giggled.

This was officially the best day ever! And it could only get better. So I decided to open Mikey's since he asked first, Blythe on my lap, nuzzling my neck and giggling every time I shivered alittle, damn I was so happy to have her in my arms, my Blythe doll was home.

"Oh.... My.... Mikey oh my god I can't believe you found one!" I gasped

"What did you get babe?" Blythe asked so I picked her up by her hips and sat her on my lap so her back was pressed against my chest,, allowing her to see what Mikey had gotten me.

"Oh my god it's a Blythe doll!" She squealed and picked up the box which held the doll. "She's beautiful!"

"Well I know you're going to dye your hair light pink so I thought you'd both look the same so when you're not there Frank still has a Blythe doll to hug" Mikey grinned, extremely pleased with himself, making me smile, I missed that.

"Mikey that's amazing I'm so grateful thank you so much I love it!" I tried to to tear up and looked at the doll in oar.

"Well my other presents are clothes and accessories so you're welcome" he grinned and I hugged him tightly "thank you Mikey!" I grinned

"No problem man, you know I love you Frank" he smiled

"Now mine!" Blythe squealed and hugged me.

"You're adorable Blythe doll" I smiled and kissed her soft hair "so you're gunna get light pink hair?"

"Y-yeah... I... " she stammered nervously.

"It'll look amazing sweetheart" I assured her with a smile, making her blush and kiss me.

"Okay now open the stuff I got you!" She squealed and I grinned, she was ducking adorable with her little smile and giggles, and how she gets so happy and excitable made me love her even more.

"Okay okay baby I'll open yours next" I grinned and kissed her cheek. Fucking adorable.

"What the actual fuck?!" I gasped "you got me a signed copy of the original star wars movies! Holy shit!" I gasped and hugged it close to my chest "how did you find this?!"

"Well you know... Lots and lots of Internet searching " she smiled softly and kissed my cheek "you like it?"

"No! I love it!" I squealed and hugged her "I love you!"