Sweetpea

Okay so I'm sure some of you will be happy when I saw, I'm putting motherfucking sweetpea in the book!!!! I think we all know sweetpaes backstory but I'm tweaking this to fit my book :-) xxx

🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫

Blythe's P.O.V.

As soon as I got to Frankie's door I felt a hell of a lot better, a lot more smiley, that's the effect on people Frank has I guess, he keeps everyone smiling no matter what without even trying. And by some miracle he loved me. Frank Iero, musical genius, rockstar, artist, and now my boyfriend! My god I'm so lucky to have him. By the time I knocked on my door I was smiling like an idiot.

"Blythe!" Frank swung the door open and engulfed me in a hug before I could even finish knocking.

"Frankie" I giggled and hugged back, feeling like I was home again in his arms. "So we're getting a dog? Hoe would that work? I'm not around that much to take care of it if your out and Gerard's not a dog person."

"No! Move in with me, let's have a family of dogs !" He grinned excitedly and my heart skipped a beat...

He wanted to move in with me? No, I mean he was probably saying something in the moment. So I shrugged it off quickly, smiling like an idiot still. As I said Frankie had that power to make me smile, and that was something I needed, joy. And Frankie was a big punk rocker ball of it.

"I love you " he mumbled against my skin and kissed my neck where his head was currently nuzzled into. I'll never get tired of hearing that.

"I love you too" I smiled and pressed myself closer to him.

"No, I really love you Blythe" he pulled away and cupped my face in his tattooed hands, forcing me to look in those beautiful eyes I could get lost in every time.

"I really love you too" I told him honestly and kissed his lips quickly.

"I want you to meet my folks" he decided once I pulled away, my eyes widening in fear once he uttered those words. "Their called franklin and Linda, but I'd call them mr and mrs Iero until they say oh dear call me Linda and stuff, their really nice they'd love you a- Blythe? Baby what's wrong?" He stopped himself when he saw the terror in my eyes.

I couldn't meet his partners, fuck what if I have a freaking breakdown! That would totally go down well, like oh hi mrs Iero please excuse me while I vomit all over the salad! Oh god I couldn't do this! He wouldn't make me should he? Shit I couldn't do this oh god I couldn't do this I- my train of thought was cut off by franks lips pressed firmly against mine, relaxing my tensed body almost immediately.

"Frankie I-I can't... What if they don't like me and I-" I rambled on, terrified of the idea of meeting his parents. They wouldn't like me I just knew it ! I'm crazy, I'm fucking crazy and they'd see that !

"Baby they'll love you, because it love you" he cooed as his hands made their way to the back pockets if my jeans, making me blush as red as a tomato and smile shyly. " see, that's what I like to see. Now take deep breaths and kiss me"

I giggled, now that was something I could do. After a considerable time of making out of franks sofa we pulled away fully, looking into eachother eyes lovingly. I just didn't want to meet his folks. I mean I'm mentally unstable as it is, and I just know that something will go wrong and I'll loose Frank and everything will just go wrong.

" hey your worrying again aren't you?" Frank broke the silence and pulled me close to his chest. "Why don't we go and get a dog yeah? Sweet pea the dog ?" He grinned, making me giggle at his behaviour.