I Know.

Blythe's P.O.V.

"I'll kill you!" Hayley screamed as she lunged for me, pinning me down, pure rage in her eyes.

Shit. Why was she doing this to me?! Me! I'm the one who helped her through so much and this shit is how she repays me?! Selfish bitch. No.. She's mentally unstable, I can't really blame her...wait. I'm mentally unstable. So there I can call her a crazy bitch. Oh my god stop thinking she's going to hit you!

" Hayley calm down!" I yelled. "Help!" I screamed, hoping a nurse or someone would come and save my ass for the first time since I fucking came here.

No one. Bastereds. I even saw one walk off. Absolute bastereds. She dragged me by my hair outside, the gravel scratching up my back as I screamed. Fuck I forgot how strong she could be. Fucking bitch. When I was finally hauled onto the grass she started to scream at me, about how much she hated me and I was a bad as everyone in that place, keeping secrets and all. How dare she. How fucking dare she. I snapped and shoved her off me and stormed inside. Ignore ing her sobs and pleas. Well I was done with her. I just had Wendy to come back to in that place.

When I got inside I ran to Wendy who was now I tears because of Harley's sudden outburst.

"Oh baby, shh shh I'm here I'm okay, I promise" I cooed and held her.

"B-but... Blythe don't leave" she sobbed.

"I won't, I'm here, calm down sweetie pie" I kissed her hair. Hayley screams were heard as she was dragged into the shock Therepy room and I took Wendy outside. "See, look how pretty it is?" I smiled as she danced around the dull garden. They stopped growing flowers when people tried to eat them.

"They voices are mad" she stopped dancing. " there's no flowers.... THERES NO FLOWERS!!" She screamed and cried.

With a sigh I picked her up from the ground she was laying down in protest while she scream, attracting attention from passers by, if hurt to see them look at her like she was some caged animal. She wasn't. How would those assholes feel if that was their child? Well because it wasn't they didn't really give a shit. to them she was a freak, she was a danger to society, the most she's done is kill a rat. And people do that everyday.

It just hurt to see her in any kind of pain.

When Gerard pulled up with Mikey and ray in the car Wendy started to cry, knowing I'd be leaving. I held her and sang her soft kitty in the garden, knowing they were all walking towards me and my Wendy. I smiled down at her. "I'll be back okay? I promise"

"Pinky promise? On Mr. Bubbles life?"

" I promise on Mr. Bubbles life" I smiled softly and kissed her hair.

She smiled and nodded, skipping inside and leaving me to run into Gerard's arms. "Gee!" I smiled and hugged him tightly, swinging when he held me close and kissed my hair.

"Aww that's a warm welcome" he smiled back and carried me to the car.

🔫

When I got home I stopped dead.

Frank.

Did I forgive him? Should I go ad hug him? He smiled lovingly at me and held me tightly against his chest anyway. I sighed and wrapped my arms round his neck. "I'm so sorry you know I love you is never -"

"I'm sorry too". I sighed and hugged him tighter " just... No more jamia?"

"No more Jamia I promise baby " Frank cooed and kissed me softly, making me smile.