Thats love

So hello!!! It's rushed and I'll be editing it all soon but hey it's super long so it balances out for now right? And I'll update again Monday Xx love you all!! Also My_Chemical_Trash this ones dedicated to you xx

-MyChemicalJoker

🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫

Frank's P.O.V.

It was the dead of night when my phone sprung to life, dumb by nirvana blaring through my phones shirty speakers alerting me it was Blythe. I'd be lying if I said I was surprised. So I grabbed it, the brightness of the screen making me blink a few time to adjust.

"Frank" she whimpered vulnerably down the phone, oh my poor baby.

" baby?" I groaned in my sleepy, just got out of bed voice.

"I'm outside please l-let me in. I need to talk to you" she cried, fucking finally.

"Oh baby Ofcorse I'll be down in a second" i cooed and hung up, grabbing some cardigan so I wasn't bare chested and she could cling to something.

And in seconds she was against his chest sobbing into my dark green cardigan, see good choice. My arms curled round Blythe's thighs in indication for her to jump into my arms. , so she did this cute little jump and I lifted her frail body into my arms and carried her to my room after I locked the door and turning off the lights. She nuzzled into me and put american horror story on Netflix I had been watching later that day. I sighed softly, I hadn't forgotten she needed to talk to me, but I let her watch a few episodes just curled into me, she was probably hearing herself up to talk to me which I totally understood. After 5 episodes I just had to ask as I saw her falling asleep.

"So what did you need to talk to me about baby?" I asked nervously, hoping she wouldn't run. I was so worried about her.

And finally came the sentence I had been waiting weeks to hear ".I.... I.... I was a mental patient in Mayfire." She started to cry.

"I know"

~Flashback (it's the soft kitty chapter if you would like to re-read or need context)

"Blythe, aren't you eating your slices of pizza?" Bob asked Blythe.

"Urm... No, I already ate. There all yours" she lied with her signature smile.

I frowned, that was a lie. I was worried about Blythe, for weeks now she had been acting strange, fainting, panic attacks, mood swings, I knew something was wrong and she wasn't telling me. Was I untrustworthy? Did she think I wouldn't understand. She must know I'd love her unconditionally, right? She should eat at least, secret or not! She promised me. I was about to say something, confront everyone about this secret I was not let into when Blythe's phone rang, stopping whatever I was about to spout out mindlessly.

"Oh fuck!" She cursed. "Hey Violet, put Wendy on." My girlfriend sighed.

Wendy was her roommate so she said but why did she have to be referred to talk to her. What kind of hospital? Was she hurt? The only hospitals around was the woman's mental hospital... That would make sense because Mikey made sure her phone only took in area calls so no crazy fans or her parents could call her either. It couldn't be... It just couldn't be, Blythe had a few panic attacks sure but no. No, I can't see it. But then again if Blythe wasn't lying about Wendy being her roommate did that mean Blythe was in there too with her? It would explain a lot of things, the secret medication taking gee always made her do at certain twines of the day... The breakdowns... And the whole Wendy situation.. But why didn't she tell me? I wouldn't have cared, I love her.