Introduction

Firstly, I have to say thank you very much for choosing to read my fanfic. BTS and Twice happened to be the two groups I stan the most in all K-pop groups and I've been learning about this groups since 2015. I had known Twice members since sixteen era when I accidentally watched the program while scanning through channels I was really rooting for the 9 girls to debut since the beginning that's why I continued watching the program and be engrossed to it and I was very happy because they really did debut. And after their debut I saw a video of Momo dancing to I Need U, the song got my attention so I tried to search it over then I found out BTS. That's when my curiosity brought me to knowing BTS and eventually liking them as much as I like Twice. That time I really had no idea about K-pop since I was more likely the type of person who likes reading and studying in the corner and a dancer who often dances to english mix songs or hip hop just to express myself. Since then I started to learn the K-pop culture as I got to learn information about the two groups.

I really stan Tzuyu and V because of their visuals then Sana and Jungkook because I just find them to be cute. And lately I have been fond of watching Dahyun and Jimin interactions and I also included Jihyo and Suga interactions in my playlist in YouTube because I am curious why such videos appears in my YouTube and I wanted to find out why the fans are shipping them and why does the two groups are more likely to support each other at times. However, this is just a fabric of my imagination and I respect these idols to do as they please with their lives :) I know BTS doesn't want to be shipped to girl groups so I'll just live to my imagination as well as Twice doesn't want to be shipped with boy groups.

Also, this is my first ever story so please, please bear with me. I promise to make an update regularly and make the plot and story interesting as possible as I can.

The Cast (ships)

Jeon Jungkook x Minatosaki Sana

Kim Taehyung x Chou Tzuyu

Park Jimin x Kim Dahyun

Min Yoongi x Park Jihyo

Kim Namjoon x Hirai Momo

The other members of Twice and BTS are also in the story. Other idols from other groups may or may not enter the story later on if ever I desire.

The purpose of other ships is to progress the story. While they will have some moments, they will not be the primary focus.

Other than that, thanks for choosing my story! Hope you enjoy!