49

Not long after Chad's announcement their called on stage so hes unable to answer any of our questions . I could see it on everyone's face that they had so much they wanted to ask. I had one question was the baby mama my sister. Chad and Dianne had hooked up in La so it's more than plausible that it is In fact her who's carrying his child. I need to know.

"I need to call my sister" I say to Richard as I leave him by the stage. I walk back to the dressing room where it's a little more quiet.

I dial Dianne number and impatiently tap my foot while I wait for her to answer.

"you missing me already" she says in a sing song voice.

"are you knocked up"

I can hear her breath catch in her throat, she coughs like she's choking on her tongue. "am I fuck"

"thank god for that"

"why thanks, I wouldn't be that bad of a mom"

" you would be a great mom" I reply.

"why did you call me at 9 to ask if I was pregnant" she asks.

"Chad announced that he's going to be a dad, I thought maybe" I don't finish my sentence.

"Chad's knocked someone up, I knew he was a slut. I noticed all those women eyeing him up at the hotel" dianne sounds a little mad. I think she honestly thought something could have happened between them.

"you OK"

"Rose I'm fine, I should have known. Rock stars don't settle down they just fuck anything with tits" she spits and my heart drops. Does she think that's what's going on between ark and I.

"oh Rose I'm sorry I didnt mean that, I'm sure that's not the case between you and ark" dianne speaks so quickly as she tries to dig herself out of the hole she had put herself in.

"it's OK, I've got to go. The band just went on"

"Rose I'm sorry" she repeats.

"it's OK, bye" I drop the call and try not to think about what she had said.

I grab a bottle of tequila and head back to the stage. Richard is totally engrossed in the show, he doesn't take his eyes from the stage. I peak out and look at the crowd their going wild, it's clear that their having an amazing time. I focus in on ark and I just can't tear my eyes away, sweat pours down his face as he pounds at the drums. His muscular arms move so quickly I can't make out the ink that cover them. I love looking at his tattoos, waking up with his inked up arms is like a treat. I've missed waking up with him which is crazy as we've only shared a bed a couple of times. I'm getting way too attached to him, I really don't know him but Im dreading going home and leaving him.

I drink the tequila from the bottle it burns my mouth but I have to relax. All I can think about is what dianne said. In all honesty all the sighs are there to prove that she's right. Ark went weeks without contacting me and expected me to jump into his bed at the first chance. I'm I just around as his personal glorified groupie.

In the other hand when he thought I had slept with Richard he for possessive and jealous. He wouldn't be that way if he only kept me around for sex.

I'm so confused, I really don't know what to do. Do I stick around and risk dianne being right or do I just accept that maybe she is right and I just enjoy it while it lasts. I decide on the second option I can't change things that are out of my control I can just live in the moment.

"there amazing" Richard shouts, he's clearly not out of his depth like he had worried.

The crowd erupts into applause as the first song ends, I squint as I try to make out what is being thrown on the stage. I'm pretty sure it's gonna be horny women's panties, the guys really do have a huge female following. I can see a woman on the front row with her breasts exposed, not that the band could see with how bright the lights are. Ark bends over and grabs a pair of black panties and swirls them around his drumstick before throwing them at Ludos head.

"arks a good guy isn't he, very handsome" Richard shouts in my ear.

"yeah he is"

"your a lucky girl"

He's right, I am.

As more songs play I find that I recognise a couple of them and dance along as I drink the tequila. I snap photos of me with my back to the stage, I upload the photos while I wait for the show to end. Richard moves in to take photos with me, he tells me there OK to upload to my social media and I'm OK to tag him. Within minutes my phone is buzzing like crazy, there's hundreds of comments on my photos from people I don't even know. I can only assume their fans of Richards or the bands. I don't read all the messages and comments I have no reason to.

The band all leave the stage, their dripping with sweat. Arks top is so sweaty it's stuck to his chest, he pulls it over his head and tosses it over his shoulder. He puts his arm around me and leads us back to the dressing room. It's been totally transformed since the beginning of the show. There's no clothes racks or large mirrors only alcohol and food. Large black sofas fill the room. Women who are hardly dressed are allowed in from the crowd, they Swan around the men like star struck fans.

Ark makes it clear that the only woman sitting in his lap is me. Chad pulls out a joint and offers it around the room. I shake my hands as its offered to me, much to my surprise Richard takes a huge drag. Good boy gone bad. I think arks going to be a bad influence on him.