14

As the limo pulls away from the hotel my core fills with disappointment, its unlikely I will ever experience anything like this again. Most of all I'm mad at myself for walking away from ark, once again I let my pride get in the way of what I wanted. I wanted to go up to my room and have ark. I wanted him like I've never wanted anyone before and now I'll never see him again. I hardly slept all night, I just kept thinking about the kiss we shared in the pool. The fact Dianne and Chad were having wild sex in the room next to mine didn't help. I had been feeling down all morning until I saw Chad leave Dianne's toom with only a sock to cover his modesty. He started to pick up his clothes from the hotel and left with them in his arms. Dianne had emerged ten minutes later with a band t shirt covering her and a slight limp. Apparently Chad is pretty well endowed, she was walking like John Wayne and it had me in hysterics.

As I watch the hotel grow smaller out of the window I think about my plans for the day. For the first time in years I'm going to join my family for Sunday lunch before heading back to work for the evening shift. Tomorrow I'm back at school and life is well and truly back to normal.

Dianne throws her head back and sleeps the whole journey home, I spend the time looking at the photos I had taken. I see photos that I don't remember taking including one of Robbii and Chad mooning the camera. I check my Instagram and make sure that I didn't upload that or any other inappropriate photos. I have  many comments but for the first time in a long time I don't care to read them. Usually I live for comments especially the positive ones.

I run my hand over my leather jacket and smile at the memories it holds. Ark had told me how much he loved it, he even offered to buy me a new one if the groupie had stained it. Once the band had a few drinks and came down from the high of preforming they were gracious with dianne and I. We had drunk at the arena until the bar ran dry then we moved the party to Chad's hotel room but when that got too full we drank by the pool. The night had been full of humour and excitement. It has been an experience that i will never forget.

Before long were pulling up outside my family home, dianne and I hug Dean before we drag our suitcases into the house. The house is alive with  kids running and screaming, I guess Sunday lunch has officially started. We leave our cases by the staircase and prepare our self's for the carnage we're about to step into.

"there they are, how was it. Tell me everything" my mom calls as we enter the kitchen.

Our parents and 2 of our sisters are sat at the kitchen island drinking beer. I don't think my liver can take anymore alcohol so I grab a glass of ice tea.

"can you not shout, my head hurts" dianne complains as she clutches her head.

Dad laughs and throws her a water.

"it was so fucking good" dianne squeals, her voice is so high pitched it hurts even her own ears.

"language" June says as she nods her head at the small children.

"so the hotel was sick, we had our nails done, massages and loads of other crap. It was amaze balls. Oh and the concert fucking rocked, we went back stage and hung with the band"

"what were they like dear" mom asks, she knows better than to try to filter my sister.

Dianne perches on a stool and starts to thrust her hands around as she talks "they were so fuckable, well actually I did fuck one of them but I'll tell you about that after"

I smirk as I see my dad's face, he's gone slightly pink I think he's heard more than he wanted to. He grabs his beer and walks out of the room.

"the guys were so cool, they gave us a shit ton of alcohol and we partied, we partied hard. So this roadie who's name I can't remember said we had no alcohol left so some of the guys stripped him off and made him do a beer run in this chicks bra and skirt."

"poor guy" mom says with a sigh.

"no mom it's was hysterical, they wouldn't serve him so we went back to the hotel. There was like 50 of us cramped in Chad's room and more kept coming. I had to stand on the bed so I didn't get trampled on"

My sister is quite a story teller my family seem enthralled with her story and dont remove their eyes from her.

"anyway after ludo threw the TV out of the window we moved the party to the private pool. There was so many empty bottles of Jack it looked like uncle john had been partying with us."

"sounds like you had fun then, so you and this Chad umm " mom says, I can see how uncomfortable she is but dianne is oblivious.

"oh yeah he's in the band, you know that poster I had in high school of a blonde guy who was naked apart from a leather thong and an apple in his mouth, well that's Chad"

June and Mary exchange looks, they remember the poster. I can remember just how much my dad had shouted when he saw it on the wall of our shared bedroom.

"the guy with all the tattoos" Mary asks.

"yeah and take it from someone that knows he really does have tattoos everywhere" dianne says with a wink.

"dianne" mom chastised.

"oh and his cock was huge, ask Rose I couldn't walk straight until about midday"

"she was a dead ringer of John Wayne" I snigger.

My mom sighs and places her hand on her head, "what did I raise"

"a fucking awesome human being"