38

The strip club is nothing like the ones I've seen on TV, first of all it's clean and secondly its not full of men. There's actually just as many women as there is men. The club is dark with only a few spotlights focuses on the dancing woken and the bar. There's quite a few of us so we're split between 2 booths, we're immediately brought champagne and grey goose vodka. Within minutes the table is covered with alcohol and $1 bills.

Robbii doesn't waste any time, he grabs the first woman who offers him a dance and heads to the back room. Ludo complains as a passing cocktail waitress touches his mow hawk, he really does love that thing now. He's said more than once that I can't wait to see his fans lose their shit when they see him on stage tomorrow.

I still feel a little uncomfortable around all these scantily dressed women but I try to enjoy myself. Arks more interested in drinking than he is the women but I think maybe that's just because I'm here. I'm sure if he were here alone he would be acting differently. I don't plan on staying the full night I want him to be able to enjoy himself without worrying about me and my reaction.

Sara a back up singer that tours with the band stands up and grabs her bag "this isnt my scene im gonna head out"

This is my chance to leave too, I don't think I would enjoy spending the night here.

"ill come too" I say as I rise.

Arks eyes shoot to me he looks concerned, "what's wrong, I told you we didn't have to come"

"it's OK you stay I'm gonna go out with Sara"

He looks unsure, I notice he looks at ludo who just shrugs. It's clear that he doesn't know whether to stay or go.

"are you sure"

I give him a quick kiss "I'm positive, just have a good night. I'll see you tomorrow".

Sara and I leave, I can feel arks eyes burning on my back but I know I'm doing the right thing.

"where we going then"

Sara bites her lip before smiling "you want to crash a party"

"not really"

Sara laughs at me and drags me on to the strip. "don't be a pussy it will be fun"

"whose party is it"

"my cousin, he's an actor" sara flags down a cab and gestures for me to hurry.

"so im just going to tag along to some strangers party"

Sara hands the driver a piece of paper with the address and turns to face me," everyone's a stranger until you meet them, only a few weeks ago ark was a stranger but you let him put his cock in you"

I'm stunned to silence, i mean she's right.

"look let's just have a good night, don't be a drag."

"have I been a drag" I had thought ark had enjoyed spending time with Me had I really been spoiling his fun.

"no everyone has loved having you here especially ludo he keeps telling everyone your his hair god. You just worry a lot, let's just go to the party and have fun OK"

"OK"

Sara signs, "I mean it you haven't been a drag"

"OK so who's this actor anyway"

A huge grin covers her face, she's literally beaming. "Richard Ramsay"

"Richard Ramsay" I say to myself as I try to put a a name to the face. Suddenly it clicks.

"the English actor who plays that spy is your cousin" I ask, it can't be him surely.

"the very same, he was at the club last night. He invited us to a party at his house but the guys blew him off, he's not cool enough for them" Sara says as she rolls her eyes. Sara plumps up her hair and touches up her lipstick, I do the same. I spray a little of my travel perfume on my neck and offer it to Sara, she almost snatches it from my grip.

"so have you been with any of the other guys" Sara asks taking me by surprise.

"you mean any of the guys in the band"

Sara nods, I shake my head quickly.

"ill take that as a no then, even if you had its nothing to be ashamed of. You have to try them all out so you know who your most compatible with"

I think about what she's just said and wonder if she's telling me that her and ark have been together. "so you and ark"

"yeah once but I'm much more compatible with Robbii. Arks too into oral and I don't enjoy it, I just don't like the idea of a guys head down there" she says with a shake of her head.

I don't know what it is about Sara but I feel like we've been girlfriends forever and I can discuss sex with her. "see I like that, you should give it a go it's amazing"

"but not with ark" I clarify.

Sara laughs, "don't worry me and ark were a one time thing, so you really like him huh"

"yeah I do but I'm not sure it's the best idea, I don't want to get attached then he leaves again and I don't hear from him again. I don't want to open myself to get hurt"

"I get it I really do, all I can say is enjoy these two weeks. Just live in the moment don't worry about the future. All I can tell you is that arks never flown a girl out before, so read in to that what you want"

"don't think about it now we're here" Sara says as the taxi stops outside a large high rise apartment. It's so modern and just screams wealth. I pay the cab and follow Sara inside, she's so full of confidence she walks through the lobby like she owns the place no one thinks to stop and question her.

We step in the elevator and head to the penthouse, Sara happily shouts "let the party begin"