46

I'm woken at 12 when a maid enters the room to clean, I apologise and tell her to come back later. Ark and Richard don't stir so I slip out of bed and head to the bathroom. I'm stunned when I see my reflection in the mirror. My eye make up is smeared down my face I look like a clown, my red lipstick is on my cheeks and chin. I look a mess I'm so happy that I was the first to wake up.

I close the bathroom door and turn on the shower. I have none of my things here, thank god for hotel freebies. There's shower gel, a tooth brush, tooth paste and a small bottle of body lotion. I'm careful not to wet my hair, I scrub my face and body, I smell like booze it's not good. Luckily the shower gel and body lotion are scented. I have no deodorant so once I've put my hair in a messy bun and put on last nights clothes I route around arks pants for his room card.

I manage to leave the room without waking him or Richard. I feel dread in the pit of my stomach as I see the maid cart outside his room. I feel so bad that she has to deal with that mess. When I walk in my eyes grow wide it's worse than I remember it looks like it's been abandoned for years.

"don't mind me I'll only be a moment" I say with a smile.

The maid smiles back, she doesn't look phased by the mess. I bet she has seen worse. I climb over the mass of empty bottles and fast food containers, there's food ground in to the carpet it actually smells vile. I head over to his dresser and grab 2 pairs of boxers and 2 large tops. I move into the bathroom in search of toiletries. The large mirror has shaving foam all over it, i can't read what it had said it's all ran. I manage to find deodorant and mouth wash, I'm not sure what else to grab.

I quickly leave the room and head back to the other room. Ark is just coming around as I walk in, I admire his abs and the tattoos that cover them as he stretches.

"hi" I whisper as I sit on the edge of the bed.

"hey you look good"

"thanks I had a shower, I actually headed to your room and got you and Richard clean underwear and tops. I hope that's OK"

"yeah fine thanks, please tell me you got my toothbrush my mouth tastes like hell" he smacks his lips.

"I didn't but there's some in the bathroom, I brought your deodorant and mouth wash" I say as I drop the clothes and walk into the bathroom. I've just sprayed the deodorant when ark walks in and kisses my neck.
" Your beautiful, you what a quickie in the shower before the brit wakes up"

I swat him away, "I've just had a shower plus your not just going to jump in my panties that quick. I'm still a little mad at you"

"you know I'm sorry, plus I don't want to get in your panties I want you out of them" he pats my ass before he strips off and steps into the shower. His body is my weakness, he's so slim and muscular. I just want to strip off and join him but I can hear movement in the bedroom. I take one last look at arks perfect ass before I walk back to the bedroom to find Richard hunched over with his hands on his head.

"good afternoon"

"afternoon" he repeats.

I nod and he jumps from the sofa, which by the look on his face is a huge mistake.

"should I make some coffee"

He grunts a reply, I throw him the clean underwear and t shirt. "arks in the shower right now, do you want to go next"

"yeah I can't leave the hotel looking like this, Jesus I stink"

Ark walks out of the bathroom wearing a small towel on his waist. I can't help but to appreciate his body, I've never been in to tattoos but each one on his body makes me want him more.

"the showers yours" he says as he lounges on the bed.

Richard grabs the clothes I handed him and his shoes and scurry's off.

I sit on the sofa away from ark, I'm afraid I couldn't resist him of I were to be in close proximity to his body. He smirks when he catches me starting.

"I saw you look, come on we can be quick" he pulls his toe from his body and I stand and walk away as quick as I can.

"I'm making coffee, do you what coffee"

I can hear him laughing behind me, I can hear some movement but I concentrate on my task and don't look behind.

I pour three coffees and turn to see ark is fully dressed. His wet hair is tied in a small hair tie, I've never seen him with his hair up. How is it possible that I like it even more.

Richard finally leaves the bathroom, he's fully dressed and smells like mint. He downs the coffee I offer and rests against the door, he look uncomfortable to be here with ark and I.

"I had a good time last night" he says looking at ark before looking away. He is so intimidated by ark its actually cute.

"yeah me too you were pretty fun for a brit, you should come to the show tonight. Rose is coming"

Richard looks at me and I nod.

"yeah OK, are you coming back to mine" he asks me.

"yeah I need to change, I can meet you back here"

"you can come too, we could all hang by the pool and head to the arena together" Richard offers.

"do you have food" ark asks.

"I could order in"

"sounds like a plan I'll go tell Maggie thanks man " he says as he gives Richard a one handed hug. Richard goes stiff I don't think he's use to affection from men.