28

Elijah wife was kind enough to Loan me some clothes so I didn't have to go home wearing last nights clothes. Sam and I had planned to get drunk however we didn't expect that we would end up sleeping in Elijah apartment above the bar. I can't remember walking up stairs nor can I remember stripping off and sleeping in Sam's t shirt. If I had woke up on the floor next to a man wearing only boxers I would worried something would have happened but I know Sam too well. He's like my brother.

Elijah had given me some cereal and a coffee while I waited for Sam to wake up. It wasn't until Sam turned to face us before I remember that we had drawn on his face when he had passed out. A giant penis was drawn on his dead, it was a little faint but still very visible.

"did you two do that" Laura questions, she tried to sound strict but fails when a laugh escapes her.

I route through Sam's pants and find his car keys, I leave Elijah to wake Sam up while I go collect the rest of my things from his car.

The back seat is full with garbage and clothes, I can't believe I actually put my clothes there. I take my cell from the charging port and slip it in my bag.

When I get back upstairs Sam is nursing a black coffee with a scowl on his face.

"rough are we"

"shhhh"

"Laura can I use your make up, I can't be seen like this"

Laura smiles and shows me into her room, "Elijah tells me your dating some famous musician, how's that going"

"it's not, it was one date that's all"

"did you sleep with him" she eyes me, I can feel my cheeks flush. I don't need to say anything for her to know the answer.

"oh I see, well at least you had fun. So how was it"

I start to apply my make up as I recall my steamy night of passion. I've not really spoken to anyone about what went on, dianne was only interested in the size of his penis. "it was the best I've ever had, I didnt know it could be like that"

"well with all those groupies I'm sure he's had a lot of practice"

"yeah I guess but it wasn't just about sex, I mean he made sure I had a good time and we cuddled afterwards. It was intimate, he made me feel special"

"he must have liked you, I'm sure he doesn't hug every one night stand and take them out for the day. I can't imagine how hectic his life is, I doubt he has time for relationships"

I know she's right, he told me himself that he was hardly home and lived in hotels most of the time.

With fresh make up on my face and my hair curled I leave the bedroom and see Sam is somewhat recovered. He looks so fragile.

"I think maybe I should drive" I suggest.

Sam happily agrees, he routes around for his keys and his eyes widen. "fuck I've lost my keys"

I twirl them around my finger, he finally breaths again.

We leave and I take the seat behind the wheel of the car, Sam sits shot gun and lays back as fat as he can. He yawns continuously and turns off the radio as soon as it starts. Sam doesn't work so he can spend the day recovering. I on the other hand am working an 8 hour shift. Jeffree star has released some new concealer and setting powder and I have to get it. There's also a Gucci swimsuit that's calling my name.
.......

"why is Sean mowing the yard" I ask as I step in the kitchen.

"he's trying to get on your dad's good side" mom replies.

"is it working"

"what do you think" mom says with a tilted head.

I grab a bottle of water and sit at the island, my vogue subscription has arrived so I start to flick through it. My mom drinks get coffee as she looks out of the window, it's clear something is pm her mind.

"you want to talk"

My mom looks up at me and tucks her greying blonde Bob behind her ears, her blue eyes look troubled. It doesn't look like she's been sleeping.

"I'm OK it's just this whole mess with June and Hillary. I don't know what June was thinking, why would see date her sisters ex"

"Well it's been 2 years since her last wedding, isn't she due" I reply, June has been divorced three times. Two of those were before she was 30.

"she does like wedding cake" my mom says with a small smile.

"do you think they will work out"

My mom shrugs, "I don't know if the working would be the best or the worst outcome. Whatever happens it will hurt Hillary, she was over here this morning when Sean arrived"

I grimace, I bet that went down like a lead balloon "that's awkward"

"that's an understatement, Hillary cried and ran out of the house when she saw him. June was unaffected, she just doesn't care about the consequences of her actions"

I hadn't seen my sister when I came in, I look over my shoulder into the living room in case I had missed her. "where is she"

Mom shakes her head and a lone tear falls down her face, "your sister decided that were all being unfair to her so she's gone to Sean's mothers house. Apparently they appreciate her"

"no seans mother doesn't know her that's the difference"