40

I stumble out the building and put my arms up to shield my eyes from the sun. Is it really morning already, Sara and I had been at Richards party all night and hadn't realised. Sara and I were the last to leave we'll if you don't count the guy passed out on the bathroom floor.

Richard called us an uber when we told him we would have to leave, we have to sleep ready for tonight's concert. Sara can hardly stand up straight so I'm having to hold her up as we walk to the car. Once in the car I tell the driver the name of our hotel and he sets off. He can that were a little fragile so he doesn't try to make
Conversation. I can feel my eyes closing, it takes so much effort not to fall to sleep. I route through my bag and pull out my cell, I'm surprised to see missed calls and texts from arks and other numbers that I don't recognise. I try to read the messages but I can hardly focus, I send ark a message telling him were on our way back to the hotel. Thank god for auto correct or my message would have been a mess.

"I'm gonna be sick" Sara complains as we drive through the strip.

The driver must here because he drives a lot faster than he had been the rest of the journey. All of a sudden were at the hotel, Sara flings the door open and proceeds to throw up on the road.

I pay the driver and quickly help sara to her feet, she is literally grey she looks so ill. My feet hurt on the hot road as we walk , I wish I could have found my shoes before we left but unfortunately they were no where in sight. Richard took my details and promised to return them once the apartment had been cleaned. I actually felt bad leaving his place when it was that bad, I had offered to stay and help clean but he had insisted that he had a team coming in to do it.

As I hobble across the lobby trying to look like I'm not bare foot I see ark heading towards me. He looks mad. Why is he so sexy when hes mad.

"what the fuck" he yells as he reaches us.

"oh Sara drank too much, can you help me get her up to her room"

He begrudgingly takes her arm and helps me get her in the elevator. I have to keep slapping her hand away from the buttons so we don't stop at every floor. For a girl who's spent years travelling and parting with a Rock band she's a pretty messy drunk.

"why aren't you wearing shoes" he says through gritted teeth. I'm way too drunk to deal with his questions I just want to get into my bed.

"I lost them, well actually I think someone stole them" I look down at my bare feet and sulk a little. Those boots had been my favourite, they were the best ones I owned. I truly hope Richard will find them but i doubt he will. I know I left them by the front door, they couldn't have got lost.

"your a fucking mess" he hisses.

"hey don't talk to her like that"

"i was talking to you" he replies.

What the hell, he picks Sara up and walks out of the door as soon as they open.

"Where's your room" he demands but Sara only grunts a response.

"take her to my room, she can stay with me"

He doesn't reply but he walks to the end of the corridor and waits for me. He puts out his hand and waits for me to give him my room card. When I do place it on his palm he snatches it up and totally blanks me.

"get her undressed" he says as he looks away.

"why are you looking away its not like you haven't seen it before" I snap, i shouldn't care but i do.

He turns to face me and his eyes are wild with anger. He rakes his hands through his hair and takes some deep breaths as though he's trying to calm himself down.

"so did you fuck him, is that why your starting on me"

"are you joking" I pause I can't believe what I'm hearing, this really isn't the time to discuss this as I doubt I will remember what has been said when I wake up.

"for your information I have had sex with you and only you in the last 6 months so why don't you fuck off out of my room" I say abandoning Sara on the bed, I move forward and jab at his chest until he's against the door.

"your room, I think you'll find it's mine. I paid for it, it's in my name" he says calmly but his eyes were vicious.

"you know your right, I'll be out by midday now if you don't mind I have to get Sara to bed" I yank open the door and push him out. I can hear him cursing on the other side of the door.

I finally tuck Sara into bed, I move her onto her side and put the waste bin by her side.

I'm so mad at ark and how he spoke to me, I grab my cases and thrust my things inside. I remove my clothes and step under the cold water of the shower. I need to sober up a little so I can function, I need to pack all my things and get out of here so I don't have to see ark again.

I'm a mess I'm so unlike myself I leave my face bare of make up and tie my hair in 2 Dutch braids I pack the last of the things from the bathroom and check the rest of the room for anything else I may have forgotten. I write a message to Sara and leave it by her. I call the reception and ask for a wake up call for 3pm so Sara can get ready for work. I slip my yellow leather jacket on and pull my large suitcases out of the door.

I bang into something solid and fall to the floor. When I look up I realise I must have been more drunk than I had originally thought.