17

I don't recognise the voice, I look ahead at Vicky and here eyes are huge, she looks like she's seen a ghost. I turn around and it's like slow motion, I can't believe what I'm seeing.

"ark what are you doing here" I whisper, Im speechless

"you invited me, the other guys couldn't come I hope Im enough" he says with a boyish smirk.

I look at my cell and its only been a few minutes since I uploaded the post, there is no way he could have got here so quickly.

"i was already outside when I saw your post. I went to your house and your sister said you were at a party at school. I didnt know exactly where but then you posted the address and saved me from having to crash every party" he kicks his lip before flashing me a half a grin.

Did he just say he went to my house, "did you just say you went to my house"

"I'm a huge fan" vicky says thrusting her hand out to him, he looks bemused but he shakes it anyway.

"I'm gonna go check on the guys, do you want a drink" she asks not taking her eyes from arks face.

"I didn't bring whiskey"

Vicky nervously laughs.

"ill have a beer thanks"

"a beer, great ill get you a beer. Oh my gawd I'm getting ark a beer" vicky says excitedly to herself as she walks away.

"so to answer your question yes I was at your house"

"why"

"because I wanted to see you. I'm home for a few weeks so I thought I would come and say hi"

"you live in pasedina " I ask.

"no I've got a house in calabases, it's just an hour that way" he says pointing behind him.

"you drove all this way to see me" him being here with me is surreal. I can't believe that it's really happening. He looks just as good as I remember. His toned body is really on show in his skin right tank top and black ripped jeans. I swear I can see his heart beating through his top.

"yeah is that OK"

I nod, "I can't belive your here"

"so what so special about college parties them, seems pretty tame to me" he says looking around the garden. He's right, compared to the party at the hotel it is a snooze.

"there's an ass keg"

"what the fuck is an ass keg"

I open my mouth to explain but I really don't want to say the words out loud. "you really don't want to know"

The word had got out that ryders drummer was at the party, people were swarming around us like flies. The odd person approaches us and asked for autographs or selfies with ark. He's curious with everyone and makes time to greet them.

"do you want to blow this place" he whispers in my ear.

I know you said the party was dull but blowing it up is hardly a good suggestion" I joke.

"where do you want to go"  I ask as he does a dramatic silent laugh.

"I would suggest grabbing a drink at my place but I don't want you thinking that I expect anything"

"a drink at your place sounds good" I say quickly before I can talk myself out of it.

I see the shock on his face but it quickly turns into delight. "great let's go"

Ark grand my hand and pulls me through the house we pass vicky on the way, she holds up a beer and I shrug.

Vicky smiles and mouths "go for it girl"

I feel everyone's eyes on me as we leave, they all know what we're gonna do. They know we're gonna go have sex, I'll never hear the end of it but I don't care.

Ark stops at a red vintage mustang, this car is sex on wheels. Ark notices my reaction and smiles, he opens the door for me before closing it behind me. As soon as he starts the engine deafening music blasts from the stereo.

"sorry"

The cold night wind blows through my hair, I had been a little drunk but the cold air sobers me up. The drive is silent but not uncomfortable, ark runs his hand over my thigh only removing it when he needs to change gears.

"you cold"

"a little" I reply.

"there's something on the back seat for you" he says nodding his head towards the back seat.

I reach behind me and feel a bag, I pull it forward. I can hardly breath when I see the black bag has channel written on it in white.

"open it" he instructs.

I reach in the bag and I can immediately feel leather. I quickly pull it out and see a gorgeous black leather jacket. "wow"

"you like"

I nod, "I can't accept this it's too much"

As much as I would kill to own this jacket I can't accept it, I know how much Chanel costs and its just too much.

"I can't return it, so you either accept it or I throw it in the trash"

"shh she will hear you " I hold the jacket close to my chest.

"babe just put it on"

I don't need telling twice, it's amazing. I can't believe I'm really wearing channel the closest I've ever been is the cover that sits on my cell phone.

"it's beautiful thank you"

"you look hot, I knew you would. I couldn't stop looking at you in that yellow one. Your body was meant for leather"

"I'm not a rock chick you know, I like pop music like Justin Timberlake and lady gaga"

"I can cope with that, but if you tell me you watch the Kardashian's I'm pulling over right now" he gives me a sideward glance.

I pull a face as though he's caught me, but I can't keep a straight face. "no I don't watch that trash"

"thank fuck for that I really didn't want to leave you at the side of the road. I have something more fun in mind for you"

"fun"

"babe I'm gonna show you the time of your life"