45

"ludo stop it" Chad says as he glares at ludo. He looks pissed off, I've had very little interaction with Chad but I know that he's unlike the other guys he's withdrawn and a little moody. He never smiles, he just broods.

Ludo laughs and proceeds to throw another fry at him. Chad tries to not let it bother him, he knows that ludo just wants a reaction from him. Chad turns away and continues his conversation with Maggie. Ludo takes another 2 of the limp fries from the disguarded food bags and throws them at Chad.

"fuck off" Chad snaps, he's getting angry. Ludo needs to stop before Chad retaliated.

"don't" ark says as ludo picks up a half eaten burger.

"what's he gonna do throw me out of the window" ludo says with a laugh.

"Well he did throw my case out"

I look at Richard and he's dying to ask what happened so I ask for him. "why did he throw your suitcase out of the window"

"because he tripped over it and I laughed" Ark says with a shrug. 

"have you got it back" I ask looking at the giant hole behind him. I had been wondering for the last hour what had happened and now I knew. I'm not disappointed.

"nah its in the pool, they will fish it out tomorrow" he looks at his cell and laugh "or today"

I look down at his watch and see its 4am, I've been here 3 hours it had literally only felt like an hour.

"do you dare me to do it" ludo says as he holds the burger in the air.

"do it" robbii says as he lifts his head from the waste bin. God he stinks of vomit.

Ludo doesn't need anymore encouragement than that. He tosses the burger and it hits Chad in the back of his head.

Ludo doesn't get a chance to make a snarky comment because he's thrown down on the floor when Chad lunges at him. He moved so quick it was like he was at warp speed.

They roll on the floor as they land punches on each other. No one bothers to separate them. Robbii lifts his head to witness the fight before he throws up all over the floor by their heads.

"dude your gross" ark Complains as he lifts his feet on the sofa . I lift my legs and drape them over the sofas arm.

"2 grand on Chad" robbii says as he looks up.

"ill take that" ark replies.

"what are you betting on" Richard asks.

"who will knock the other one out first. Chad's pretty tough but ludos got a mean right hook" ark says with a laugh.

"someone stop them, you have an interview with MTV tomorrow" Maggie screeches as she pulls at Chad's vest. Her attempts are in vain he handily moves.

"ark stop them" I plead.

He takes a deep sigh and moves me to the seat beside him. He gestures over to to Dean who's hovering by the door smoking. Between the two of them they are able to separate the two men. Chad obviously hasn't had enough. He swings his fist and kicks out at ludo.

Ludo just laughs as he wipes the blood from his lip, its clear that he wanted to make Chad angry and he succeeded.

"just you wait" Chad calls. Hes being dragged from the room when he grabs a bottle and hits it on the wall. With the sharp bottle in his hands he looks sinister, I'm afraid that he will hurt someone.

"your a dick, sleep with your eyes open" he calls as he's pulled from the room.

"get the fuck out of my room" we can hear him call from the next room. Sure enough within a minute everyone who had been partying in his room had left and were in arks already crowded room.

"that was intense" Richard says, his eyes are narrow and his head is bobbing he looks like he's about to fall to sleep.

"I think I should get him home he's wasted" I say as I a stand over the vomit covered floor.

"yeah I'll help" ark lifts Richard so all his weight is on him. Richard argues that he wants to stay but he seriously can hardly open his eyes.

"parties over now fuck off" ark yells as he turns of the stereo. There's a chorus of disappointed moans, bit by  bit people leave and the party is over. Robbii is helped to his room by ludo who is still laughing at his argument with Chad. I hope he locks his door tonight.

I quickly check there's no stragglers in the bathroom while ark and his friend  drag Richard out of the room. 

"I don't think we're gonna get him home, I've still got your room. He can sleep there" ark says as he walks toward the room where I had stayed.

Once inside I remove Richards shoes and throw the spare blanket over him. We couldn't get him on the bed, he had dropped on the sofa and had fallen asleep immediately.

"where am I gonna sleep"

"with me" ark says as he grabs my hand.

"if you think I'm sleeping on your bed you know me even less than I think you do"

"what's wrong with my bed" he asks.

"Danny and Fiona had sex on there plus robbii vomited all over your blankets"

"Danny and Fiona had sex on my bed, when"

"when they went under the covers for Ten minutes and emerged with smiles on their faces," I explain.

Ark uses his tongue to play with lip bar, he looks lost in though. "we'll have to sleep here, if he tries to get in bed with us I will cut his cock off"

"not quite the threesome your use to " i joke

Ark rolls his eyes " dont be getting any ideas, i wont share you"

Ark strip's down to his boxes and hands me the black and red graphic vest he had been wearing. I strip into my undies and lift the vest over my head, it smells like him. I love it.