Chapter 16

~1 week later~

Alexandra

I hug my mom tightly, not wanting to let her go. "You'll see me in a few months, Alex."

"I know. I'm going to miss you though." She pulls back and places her hand on my cheek, "I'm going to miss you too, Alex. You be good alright?" I nod and she kisses my forehead, "I love you."

"I love you more." She smiles then pulls away, going to Vince's side. Warm arms wrap around my waist, "Ready?" I nod and walk out the house. I get in the front seat then he grabs my hand, "We'll be alright."

"I know." He starts up the car then pulls away. I look in the rearview mirror and see my mom waving, tears streaming down her face. Tears come to my eyes then they flow down my face. I cover my mouth then Nik says, "We'll see them again, baby." I ignore him and just look out the window. He drives until we pull into the airport. We park the car, grab our suitcases then trudge through the airport. He hands our tickets to the flight attendant and she smiles, "Have a nice flight, Mr. and Mrs. Reddings." I smile then grab Nik's hand, walking down the tunnel. Apparently, Nik bought First Class tickets when I said not to spend money. Nothing goes through his thick skull. We sit in our seats and I lea my head against his shoulder, "Is the Alpha and Luna of the pack we're staying at nice?"

"Oh yeah. Total sweethearts like their whole family. Alpha Sammie and Luna Willow are the best." I nod and play with his fingers, "Mr. and Mrs. Reddings, huh?"

"Well, we needed something to base this on. Besides, it would seem a little suspicious if two teens were just trying to get on a plane with no reason." I look at him, "Where's my ring then?" He looks at me then smirks, "You'll get one, my love, be patient." I roll my eyes and lean my head against his shoulder again. I think I fell asleep because when Nik wakes me we are in Tennessee. We get off the plane, get our luggage then we see a man and woman holding a sign that says Reddings. "Nik, they're over here." We walk over and the man says, "Hello Alpha Nik, I'm Jacob and this is my wife, Rosalie."

"Nice to meet you Jacob. This is my mate, Alexandra." I smile and shake their hands. Rosalie grabs Jacob's hand, "Come on, the pack is waiting to meet you both." I look up at Nik and he nods. We follow them and I'm hoping this pack takes a liking to Fallen Angels.

----------------------------------------

Hey, my loves!!!! Sorry this is so short I'm just having complete writer's block. Hopefully y'all liked it though. Comment!!! Vote!!!!! Love y'all, broken149