Chapter 21

Alexandra

Nik pops in The Lucky One then wraps an arm around my waist, pulling my back to his chest. His breath hits my neck which gives me goosebumps and he chuckles in my ear. "Why are you laughing?"

"The fact that we have already completed our mate bond and you still get goosebumps from me." I turn to face him, hitching my leg over his waist, "You're just so unbelievable sexy, it gives me goosebumps." He groans as my hands run down his stomach towards his bulge. I smirk when I see the goosebumps then turn around so my back is to him. "Alexandra," he growls out, "you're such a tease."

"Thanks. I take pride in knowing I can give you a boner in two seconds."

"Yeah well I can make you wet just by doing this," he sucks on my neck then bites down, making me moan. He sniffs, "Yep, you're so wet."

"Calm down, wolfie. You promised me a movie night and I want to at least through one or two movies before you start trying to seduce me." He nods and we watch the movie. Nik rubs soothing circles on my stomach and I feel my eyes drifting shut. I keep myself awake but Nik whispers, "Go to sleep baby."

"No, it's okay. We're supposed to have our date night." He turns me toward him and whispers, "Just getting to be next to you is enough for me. Go to sleep, Lex." I smile and nod, resting my head on his chest. He runs a hand through my hair then whispers, "You're all I ever need, my love." I close my eyes hoping for no nightmares.

--------------------------

I open my eyes and I'm in a fucking graveyard. What part of no nightmares does my brain not understand? I spread my wings and wait for the Devil. Only he doesn't show, a little girl does. She runs towards me, arms outstretched, "Mommy!" I wrap my arms around her then lift her up. This is my daughter? She has my black hair but Nik's blue eyes. "This isn't possible."

"Oh but it is my daughter." I snarl at the Devil who just arrived and shield my baby with my wings, "You stay away from her." He chuckles, "You realize this is a dream, I can take her from you like that." He snaps and she disappears from my arms then into his. She screams and cries but she vanishes into thin air. "No! You bring her back!"

"I'm still waiting for you." He disappears and I sink to my knees, crying. Like my last nightmare, I pull out my dagger then plunge it into my heart. I scream myself awake.

---------------------------

I wake myself up and notice Nik isn't next to me. I pull my hair then scream and cry for my mom, Nik, my daughter, and everyone I left behind. The door opens and I hear someone running over to me, "Lex, Alexandra! Baby, look at me." I turn my head to look into his eyes but all I see is my baby girl. I cry then he pulls me to him, "Shhh, you're alright. You'll be okay, baby."

"She's not going to be okay. He took her from me!"

"Who?" I look up at him and all I see is concern and worry. "Our daughter."

------------------------------

Hey my loves!!!!!!! How was it? How'd you react to finding out they are having a daughter? Shocker, huh? Tell me what you think!!!!! Comment!!!! Vote!!!! Love y'all, broken149