Chapter 28

*Warning: Sex Scene*
Nikolai
We drive home after I engaged to the most beautiful and amazing girl in the world. Lex plays with my right hand and I ask her, "So when do you want the wedding?" She smiles, "I'd probably want it sometime in late April or early May."
"Spring wedding then." She traces the lines in my palm then replies, "I've always wanted a spring wedding; since I was a little girl. Now I get my chance to finally have one." I smile then pull into the driveway where Melissa, my mom, Serena and Reyna are waiting. We get out and all of them run over, ambushing Lex with questions. "Alright, alright, lets take this inside before my fiancée faints from all the questions." I wrap my arm around Lex's waist then lead her inside with the females walking behind us. We all sit down in the living room with Reyna on my lap, playing with my shirt. Melissa asks, "So when's the wedding?"
"Sometime in the Spring," Lex answers. My mom asks next, "How did he ask you?"
"Well we were walking along the beach and he told me that he didn't like my last name. He had this poker face so I couldn't tell if he was joking or not and when I asked him what I should change it to; he said Reddings. He asked me to marry him and," she shows them her left hand, "I said yes." They all gush over the ring then someone pats my shoulder. I look up and my dad is standing behind me, "Congratulations, son."
"Thanks dad." He sits next to my mom, draping his arm across her shoulders. My mom, Melissa, and Serena talk animatedly about wedding plans then I look down at Reyna who is crawling over to Lex's lap. Lex smiles and kisses her cheek, "Hi there baby girl." Reyna giggle and plays with Lex's hair. Lex would make such a great mother one day. She turns to look at me like she heard what I was thinking and says, "One day, babe." I smile then kiss her lips, pulling away before things get heated. We talk a little more before we decide to call a night. Lex pulls me up the stairs and into the room, closing the door before pushing my back against it. She takes off her shoes then slowly unzips her dress. She lets it fall to the floor and I take her in. She's wearing a black lace bra and a matching thong. I run my hands down her body, setting them on her butt. She presses her lips to mine in a passionate kiss that contains so much hunger. I feel her hands go to my jeans then unzip them, letting them fall around my ankles. I step out of them but she pushes me back against the door. "What do you have against the door," I whisper in her ear.
"I'm taking charge tonight, wolf man." She runs her hands down to the obvious bulge in my boxers. I groan as her hand rubs my díck through the material. My hand reaches in back of me, making sure the door is locked, then I lift her up, her legs wrapping around my waist, and I grind myself into her. She lets out a breathy moan before I grind into her again and again and again. She sucks on my neck until she gets to my sweet spot that has me moaning and groaning. Laying down on the bed, she flips us over so she's on top but she goes down to the ever-growing bulge. "Lex, you don't-" she pulls my boxers down and my erection pops out. She looks at me before her mouth covers the tip then starts sucking on it. I groan, lifting my hips off the bed but she pushes them back down. "Lex," I moan out at she deep throats me while running her fingernails up and down my thighs. I climax and she swallows whatever went into her mouth. She smiles and kisses my lips, slowly. I unhook her bra, throw it somewhere in the room then rip her thong off of her. She smiles then pulls my shirt off of me so we're both completely naked. I run my hands down her body, "You know what you're doing?"
"Kinda." She lowers herself onto my díck and moans at the same time I do. She places her palms on my chest then pushes her self up then back down. Few seconds later, she's completely bouncing on me and we're both on the edge. She bounces on more time and we both hit our peaks. She gets off and I kiss her forehead, "You okay?"
"Yeah. You?" I chuckle, "I'm fantastic, love. I love the way you pleasure me." She smiles, "We have an infinite amount of time to pleasure each other wolf man." I pull her close to me and whisper, "To infinity and beyond, my love stretches out even further for you."
------------------------------
Hey my loves!!!! Wow, two sex scenes in one book, I'm improving. Anyway, tell me what you thought. Comment!!!! Vote!!!! Love y'all, broken149