Chapter 60 || He is the Boss

Chorong

My eyes were wandering around the inside of the car, it looks grand. I glanced at Mark's mom, I still don't know her name.

To be honest, I don't really know anything about his family. We never talked about it.

"I don't want to talk about it."

We were together for five months but I never got the chance to see his parents.

"Chorong?" I heard his mom's voice. She knows my name, too? or did she?

I looked at her, "Yes?"

She pointed at the door and told me."You will stay there with her, and then I'll call you when you are up."

"By the way, where is my mother?" I asked.

That sounds like I am doing this as a job. She didn't hear me? I nodded and left the car as it stopped. She didn't even look at me as they drove off.

My eyes followed the car and then saw the car stopped in front of the building."There are a lot of people." I said."This is ridiculous. I am."

As I was waiting, I become very nervous and started thinking of running away from this stupid idea. I was about to walk away,

"Ms. Park, you are up." She said.

My eyes widened, "I don't want -"

"Yes, she is going in."

The lady led me to the entrance of the event room and nodded towards me."You are going in 3...2...1" She did a hand gesture.

I hesitated but a hand pushed me from behind, making me open the door.

Oh,

My,

God.

Why are there reporters in here?

I saw Mark and her fiance, Lim Jane in front of a lot of people. And now, they are looking at me. I hear whispering and all the cameras are pointed towards me.

I tried to straighten my back and hide my real emotion inside. I walked about five steps forward.

"Excuse me, why are you here?" A man went towards me, whispering. 

Mark's eyes met mine but I can't see what his expression looks like. I ignored the guy and continued walking.

Mark was the only one I was looking at and the one who my legs are leading to."Chorong -" I cut him off.

My hands cupped his cheeks and then I went for a kiss. He looks shocked by what is happening.

"What are you doing?" Jane asked.

"I want to stop this wedding!" I shouted.

Everyone gasped and the cameras started flashing

Everyone gasped and the cameras started flashing. Oh no, what am I gonna do next? I felt Mark's hand grabbed mine.

"What is the reason for your objection?" The priest asked.

My eyes were wandering around the room as I answered."This man was forced to marry her!"

Everyone gasped once again and the priest also, "I object as well." His mother stood up from her chair."That woman right there is after my son's money."

Another gasp. Even, I did and saw his father stood up as well. 

She walked towards us and faced the audience."I'll explain everything that is happening right now."

Before continuing her speech, "You both should leave." She said.

Mark and I looked at each other and then smiled."I don't know how did this happen but I like it." He whispered.

"Wait! You can't just barge in here and ruin my wedding!" Jane yelled at me."Get her out of here! And Mom -"

"Don't call me mom, you wench." She said." I know what is happening to your family's company, you are going bankrupt right?"

"What -"

"This woman is my husband's lover!" She yelled which made everyone gasped again. Even Mark and I gasped.

Mark's eyes widened, "Jane?" He asked.

"She is lying!" Suddenly, his dad went towards us pointing at her."Stop this, right now."

I didn't know Mark's family was like this, is this why he never talks to me about his family? 

I was suddenly dragged by force and saw Mark walking towards the door but we stopped in the center.

He kneeled in front of me and took a ring out of his pocket."Park Chorong, will you marry me?" He asked.

Everything escalated so quickly, I couldn't even keep up. What am I going to say?