Chapter 47 || He is the Boss

Chorong

Everyone went inside but Mark insisted to stay outside and sat on a bench."Is he the one you were talking about?" Yura asked as she glanced at the window where he is visible."He is handsome."

I nodded.

"Did you forgive him?"

"Yeah, I did."I replied, then walked towards my bag which is on Yura's table." It might be a mistake but what else am I supposed to do if he is already here?"

Yura nodded as she watched me left the room. Mark noticed me immediately as I stepped out of the school."Where do you want to go?" He asked as he offered to carry my bag.

"This town is pretty small ,how about we go out of town?" I suggested, handing my bag to him. Our fingers intertwined as our hands touched, making me smile. He nodded as he led me towards his car which is at the park."Why is your car parked here?"

Mark shrugged."It's more romantic if you run." He said which I laughed at and let go of his hand. He opened the door for me then I hopped in."I am picking the place, then?"

"Yeah, we have a lot of time." I told him. He fixed his eyes on the road as he started driving. As for me, all I could do was stare at him. His eyes, nose and lips were perfect. I sighed."What's wrong?"

I placed my arm beside me with my hand open."Can you hold my hand?" I asked him. He nodded and his hand travelled to hold my hand. I smiled at him as I closed it."We won't get into an accident, right?"

"No." Mark reassured."We are in a middle of nowhere, so you could always hold my hand." We listened to a song which suited our taste - classical music. He never liked it before but I kind of recruited him to my club.

I closed my eyes since I am getting really sleepy."Go and sleep, I'll wake you up when we are already there." I heard Mark say before I completely slept.

-

I felt a hand caressing my fingers, as I slowly woke up from my nap."Were you even planning on waking me up?" I asked him with a smile. Mark simply chuckled as he was caught and planted a kiss on my forehead.

"Wake up, baby." He said before, leaving the car. Mark walked around the car and then opened the door for me. I couldn't move since I was surprised to hear him call me baby after all."Let's go."

I grabbed his hand as I jumped off the car."What did you call me, earlier?" I asked him while he led me towards the cinema. He knew what he called me but he acted like he couldn't hear me this time."Unfair."

"What do you want to hear?" He asked with a smirk.

"You know what I want to hear." I pouted.

Mark chuckled, giving me a peck on my cheek."Baby." He whispered to my ears then walked towards the ticket booth. I felt myself blushing from what he just did."Two tickets, please."

"Should I let you call me that from now on?" I asked him. 

Mark glanced at me."I don't think that's a good idea." He said while walking. I was a bit hurt since I was looking forward to it. What's wrong with me?

"Let's take those seats." I said as I pointed at the seats located at the top. He nodded then I followed him.  We both sat, he placed the sodas on the drink holder and offered the popcorn.

I shook my head as I pushed it towards him."Don't you want one?" Mark asked then his eyes went to the big screen as the lights went out.

"Later." I said as I also put my attention on the movie. I would sometimes take a popcorn and drink my soda but my eyes were still on the screen."Do you like it so far?"

Mark nodded, then glanced at me."Yeah, but I am not really interested. I'd rather look at you, to be honest." He said while leaning to my ear.

"Shut up." I said, unable to resist myself from smiling."Just focus on the movie."

"You were the one distracting me." Mark said, chuckling then pinched my cheek. I elbowed him as he finished pinching it."Ouch."

I giggled as I clung to his arm and leaned my head on his wide shoulder. I closed my eyes and try to get rid of the idea that this won't last long. He will go back to where he is supposed to be.

My eyes would always wander around his face and I would see his defined jaw line which I find attractive as well.

The movie ended and then we went back to the parking area. He already unlocked the car but was staring or maybe reading something in his phone.

I went inside the car and checked my phone for the time."What happened?" I asked him as he also went in.

"Nothing." Mark said but he knows that would make me more curious about it. He shrugged."Jane texted me but it's really nothing."

I nodded then showed a smile."What do you want for lunch?" I asked, as I placed my hand above his resting arm."I know a place and it's the only place I know here."

"I'd like to hear your offer." Mark told me, chuckling. I told him the place where I love and we actually decided to go there. We stopped and parked in front of it."So, you were craving for samgyeopsal?"

"Yes." I said with confidence and entered the restaurant. The smell of the bulgogi made me hungry, I picked the table and placed my bag on a chair beside me.

A lady approached and I told her that we wanted two sets of samgyeopsal."Are you that hungry?" He asked me. I nodded.

"I know this is random but you would look handsome with glasses on." I said, staring at him.

"I'll think about it." He replied, smirking.