Chapter 29 || He is the Boss

Chorong

I grabbed the door knob and turns it. I saw a fair lady in front of me. She has fair skin and pretty tall."Excuse me." She said before walking past me. I bowed then glanced at Mark, who is sitting on his chair.

"Who was that?"

"She got here before I came in." He told me. He sounds like he is explaining himself to me. I nodded then closed the door behind me."What is it?" He asked.

"I just wanted to tell you that the guests have left and here are my notes." I said, putting my notebook on his table. I was about to open the door when he called my name."Yes?"

Mark smiled."Nothing, you can go back to your desk. I'll call you." He said.

"I actually wanted to ask you about your relationship with Bomi. It's not bothering me but I am curious because maybe it is what I think it is?"

"What do you mean 'what you think'?"

Does he really want me to say it?

"Well...arranged marriage? Because it sounds like it. You and Bomi's father meeting. You don't have to tell me because I don't have the right to meddle with your life. You said it yourself, I should try to move on and forget the feelings I have."

Mark didn't answer right away,"You don't have to force yourself, right away. It is not something you need to know about. Just don't bother thinking about what our relationship is and do what your job is." He said.

The door opened, making us look at it."Oh, you are busy?" Taehyung asked while carrying a bunch of folders in his arm. He walked past me and placed the folders on Mark's table."Sorry to interrupt but all of these needs to be signed. I'll come back, later."

I didn't bother staying in there, anymore. I left the room and sat on my desk. Now that I think about it, I don't have a plan for myself. "I am taking this job for granted. I don't even know what I am doing." I said.

Taehyung appeared from Mark's office and walked towards me."What were you both talking about?" He asked. I shook my head and told him it was nothing."I don't think so." He replied.

"Can't the secretary talk to him?" I asked.

"Not if you look like you just got dumped by someone. I know I don't have the right to meddle with this matter because you never answered me but seeing you like this is not what I would want."

I didn't reply to any thing that Taehyung told me and pretended that I was doing something."Talk to you later." He said before walking out.

-

Taehyung won't stop bothering me, not in a physical way but mentally. I think he is going too fast. I just told him that I would try dating him but I didn't mean that I would be his, immediately. He acts like I need to tell him everything I do and I know.

I stood up from my chair and knocked on the door before pushing it open."It's time for us to go and check the venue." I told Mark. He looked up from the papers before him and nodded.

Mark put his coat on and walked towards me. I opened the door for him then followed after."Did you contact the author already?" He asked me.

"Yes, she agreed with the contract. We will meet her after we check the venue."I replied, then pushed the elevator button. Mark and I get on his personal elevator then it automatically closed.

I followed Mark to his car then he asked," Do you know how to drive?" I nodded then he gave me the car keys."Well, let's get going then." He said before going in the passenger's seat.