Chapter 15 || He is the Boss

Chorong

" Right here." I told Chanyeol as we reached Bomi's house. He stopped the car then told me to be careful because It's very late, now. I nodded. " It's not like you don't go out this late, too. You should be be careful in driving , too." I said, pointing my index finger at him.

Looks like I am here, I texted Bomi that I am already outside the house. She told me to wait." Chorong-ah! Come in." Bomi happily said as she opened the gate for me. I smiled, then offered a hug but I was ignored. That was awkward." My friends are waiting. Let's go."

As soon as we entered the house, the wide space welcomes us both. She opened the door from the far-right and there the after party was held. I could see a lot of people . I expected it to be a simple party but It was not. This like a party for teenagers. Alcohol is also involved. " I can't drink." I said to Bomi. She couldn't hear it because of the music. 

Bomi dragged me to a table. The table consist of three girls and two boys,  I bowed my head. "They are Ken and Hani, they are a both together while they are Key and Eunji , they are also together which leaves my friend, Ilhoon all alone. Everyone this is Chorong, a co-worker from the company I work for." Bomi said while pointing at them , one by one.

"Is that the girl that you always -" Before Eunji could finish her sentence, Key covered her mouth. She slapped his hand away then glared." What was that for? " She asked him in louder tone. He placed his index finger on his lips. Now, I am curious and suspicious at the same time.

Bomi laughed." Well, I will go get a drink for Chorong." She walked away, leaving me with her friends. I smiled, awkwardly. They didn't actually talked to me except for Ilhoon. He stood beside me and asked me about Bomi." Doesn't Bomi get in any trouble?" I shook my head.

Ilhoon hesitated to ask me something but still did." Does she like someone at work?" He asked in a low tone. Looks like he really cares about Bomi and you can easily see that he will get jealous if there is one. I shook my head, once again." Really?" He asked for reassurance.

"She doesn't tell me, anything." I replied to him. He sighed in defeat then smiled at me. We didn't talk much after that. Bomi finally came back with two glasses each one for her hands. That's when I realized, I am not a great drinker." Can't I have a soda, instead?" I asked.

Bomi shook her head. " Ani, you have to drink this." She said, giving me the other glass. Bomi raised her glass then clashed it to mine." Drink. It tastes good." I hesitated for a second but quickly drank the drink she gave me. The feeling as the alcohol slide in my throat makes me want to throw up. 

She didn't drink hers and instead, she gave it to me. I shook my head." Come on, would you do it for me , Chorong-ah?" Bomi asked, lending me her drink. I bit my lip, telling her that I can't handle it. The next thing I know, she and her friends cheering for me.I had no choice but to drink it." I'll get more drinks, okay? Wait for me."

Everything started to get really weird , it's like the world is spinning. Eunji pointed at me then asked." What is wrong with her?" They all looked at me and started pointing at each other. Ilhoon supported me before I could fall." You girls should go with her in the bathroom." Ken said.

"Chorong, let's go. You can stand up, right?" Hani asked me with a worried tone. I nodded, stopping myself from puking. Eunji went to my other side and put my arm over her shoulder, same with Hani. We all know what happened when we arrived at the bathroom." You can't handle alcohol at all. Why did you even drink?" Eunji asked.

The next thing I knew , everything went black. It was a very bad idea to go to this party." Oh my gosh, what should we do?" I heard a faint voice then suddenly lost conscious. I hope no one will know about this.

  🈂  

A loud thud woke me up. I opened my eyes and looked around. This isn't my room, I thought to myself." Where am I?" I mumbled. I remembered the moment I drank two glasses of alcohol. I massaged the temples of my forehead then stood up. It was pretty quiet when I left the room."Ugh, my head hurts. Water." I said.

"Excuse me,miss." A maid approached me, then told me to follow her. We went to the kitchen and she let me sit on a chair." Madame told me to take care of you. Here, I made a hangover soup for you."She said, placing a bowl of soup in front of me. I guess, I am still at Bomi's house.

While eating the soup, I think I forgot something." What is it today?" I asked the maid. She told me that today is monday. That made me stood up from my seat, running towards the entrance. I called my brother." Chanie, come and get me. Hurry up!" I told him, panicking.

Well, I couldn't wait anymore so I walked to the nearest bus stop but before I could go away, my brother's car honked at me. I immediately went inside and told him to give me a ride to work." Aish, you stink. Have some of this mint candy and why are you in slippers? Use the shoes under the seat." He told me, giving me a candy then pointed his index finger under my seat.

"Ya, just go!" I told him while searching for the shoes under the seat. I grabbed it then rolled my eyes." Your shoe size is too big for me." I said then looked at the back to see high heels. I took it and decided to use this instead. This might be from one of he is dating right now. 

When we arrived at my work, I hopped out of the car." Komawo." I said to Chanyeol before walking towards the building. I immediately stopped my tracks when I saw Mark walking out. His gaze met mine, causing him to stop too. Mark looks mad."I am so sorry. I had an emergency." I told him.

He grabbed my arm and dragged me to the side of the building."What are you doing? You should've been at work, eariler. Look at you, you look like a mess. I can even smell the alcohol from you. How irresponsible can you be!" Mark yelled, as he walked away  but stopped." And also, it's your last day."

__________________________________________________  

Oh my, have you reached the end of the chapter?That's good, then. It's short, right?Because, I want to tell you all that I am planning on doing another fanfic when I am still not done with the others. Yes, I know. It is stupid but love it. So, thank you for reading this chapter.

LOVES AND KISSES.