Chapter 4|| He is the boss

Chapter 4 || He is the boss

Chorong

I am in the elevator when the elevator door opened at the 3rd floor. I smiled at the person who entered in the elevator."Good morning, Miss Son."I greeted.

Naeun smiled back then waved her hands at me."Good morning, Chorong."She said to me and giggled."Just call me Naeun." 

I nodded."Why were you in the 3rd floor?" I asked her while hugging my folders to my chest. She placed a finger on her lips and smirked."Waeyo?"I asked.

"Don't tell anyone that I have been dating someone in this company, okay?"Naeun asked then winked at me. I gasped.

I pointed my finger at Naeun."You have a boyfriend?" I asked her. Naeun nodded then rested her chin on her palm while blushing."But I thought." I just laughed at myself.

Naeun noticed something causing her to narrow her eyes at me."You thought that I was dating the president, right?"She asked me. I nodded."Everyone think I am."

"So, you are not dating the president?"I asked her. She nodded." I am so sorry but you look so close and the way you talk with each other is just different."

The elevator finally opened. Naeun and I walked side by side."Its okay."She said then laughed."That rumor was a year ago. How about you Chorong? Are you dating someone?"

I shook my head."My last boyfriend was in highschool. I didn't want to be distracted at my studies so I decided not to date anyone until I have a job." I said.

Naeun patted me on the back and smiled."I thought you were dating the guy who threw up on you." She said and laughed.

I gasped."He is younger than me. I can't date someone like him." I said while waving my hands at her. 

As we were about to part ways, a figure were walking towards us. Naeun laughed."Speaking of that guy, he is running towards us like a kid." She said.

Taehyung chuckled then smiled at me."Noona, looks like you are already here. Look at my cellphone. I bought one." He said then showed it to me."Give me your number , noona."

Naeun just walked away from us. I smiled at Taehyung."I am so happy for you , Taehyung. I'll give you my number then call me anytime , okay?" I said then gave my phone number to him.

He nodded then followed me as I walked towards my desk. I sat on my seat to see a cup of coffee infront of me with a sticky note saying 'Please get well soon, Chorong.' ."Looks like I need to thank Naeun for this." I said.

Taehyung looked at me and chuckled."Who is Naeun?" He asked me. I told him about the president's secretary and that was her name."That is not from Naeun. It is from the president."

My eyes widened."The president?" I asked him. He nodded. "When did he placed this coffee here?"

"When I came here , it was already there."He said while smiling." I asked around and they told me that president always does it when someone is sick."

I scoffed. He is far different from before. I shook my head and crumpled the sticky note pasted on the mug then threw it on my garbage can."I guess. He is nice." I said.

Taehyung raised an eyebrow. "Why did you just do that ,noona?" He asked me. I asked what was wrong. " Why did you take the sticky note off? It can be a inspiration to you as you work for the whole day." 

I shook my head and smiled."It okay. I don't need one, anyway." I said then started doing my work as fast as I can. Taehyung pouted and took the sticky note from the garbage can."What?"

"I'll take it , then." Taehyung said with a smile. I gasped then took it from his hand."Whats wrong , noona?" He asked me , innocently.

"You just took it from a garbage can and you ask me whats wrong?" I told him ,still holding the crumpled paper in my hand. 

He chuckled."Its fine. So, can I have the note, noona?" He asked as he stretched his arm for the crumpled paper in my hand.

I sighed."No, you cant." I said then placed it in my pocket. Taehyung just pouted while working. I was getting a bit sleepy but I promised myself not to drink the coffee. I can feel my eyelids getting heavier. I closed my eyes.

I felt a shake on my side. I groaned and slapped the hands away from me. I heard someone chuckled then someone shook my body again. I clicked my tongue."Let me sleep." I said.

"You are testing my patience, Chorong." I heard a familiar voice whispered in my ears. I quickly opened my eyes and covered my face with my own hands." Looks like you are awake."

I looked at Taehyung and saw him stopping his laugh. I peeked between my fingers and glanced at Mark who was glaring at me."I am so sorry, sir." I bowed my head.

"Take your hands on your side and look at me , Chorong."He said. Why does he even call me with my first name? I shook my head and wished him to leave me alone.

Mark grabbed both of my wrist and was about to pull it when Naeun walked towards us."Sir, your sister wanted to see you." She said then bowed.

"Chorong, dont sleep at work. " He said then walked away from me. I sighed in relief. Almost.

I removed my hands and glared at Taehyung."Don't laugh."I told him then clicked my tongue.He just nodded then continued his work.

Lunch was good but Taehyung have been laughing at me while we were eating. I scolded him a million times. I was glad that I haven't bumped into Mark that much only once. I guess this is the best day.

Everyone is leaving the office so do I. Taehyung said goodbye this time and went ahead of me. I walked to the elevator and pushed the ground floor button. The elevator door opened. Revealing the president of our company.  I gasped and faced the corner on the elevator. Not here.

Mark screamed as he saw me then laughed awkwardly."Excuse me but are you okay?" He asked me as he walked towards me.

I screamed because the elevator suddenly stopped. No, I need to go! I held my folders on my chest, tightly while bitting my lip. I heard Mark said."This is bad." He took out his cellphone and dialed a number."Yobeoseyo?"

He talked to the phone then sighed as he finished."Miss. Please calm down.  Can you look at me? " He asked as he landed his hand on my shoulder.

I clenched my fists and shook my head. "I perfer to not look at you, president."I said. He shook his head and insisted.

He placed both of his hands on my shoulder and tried to turn me around buf I didnt budge."Miss, you  must be in shock. Let me talk to you. "He said.

"No need to, president."I said as I can feel myself seriously shaking in fear right now. He chuckled and gave all his strength to make me look at him.

The elevator started moving again and we just looked at each other. Marks eyes widened as he saw me."Chorong?"He asked in disbelief.

_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=

ANNYEONGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!LUV YOU ALL ( yes, i am crazy)