Chapter 5 || He is the boss

Chorong

I laughed nervously then run as fast as I can as the elevator opened. Luckily,  he didnt come after me. I went straight to the entrance and pushed the glass door. I glanced at my back to see if he is there."Thank god."I said.

I was about to walk away when a hand landed on my shoulder. I closed my eyes then turn around."I am so sorry! Please dont fire me.  I thought about it,  I need this job." I said amd bowed.

A familiar chuckle made me open my eyes and I rolled my eyes to see Taehyung."Noona. Who were you talking to?"He asked with a smile.

I sighed then patted him on his shoulder."I am glad that its you."I said as I started walking away from him. Taehyung chuckled then went to my side."What?"

"I was actually waiting for you,  noona."He said while clinging on my arm. I just raised an eyebrow as I glanced at him. He looks like a child clinging onto her mother."Its the truth, noona. I wanted to eat dinner with you."

"Dinner?"I asked. He nodded."Well,  I am seriously hungry right now.So, I am going with you. Lets go. I'll pick the place." I said as I started dragging him to my favorite restaurant.

We stopped infront of the restaurant and showed it to Taehyung."They serve the best meals in this place. I am sure you'll love it,  TaeTae." I said with a wink.

Taehyung eyes sparkled as he smelled the aroma coming from the restaurant."Noona."He said causing me to look at him."Saranghaeyo." He said.

I giggled then ruffled his hair playfully."I know. Let's eat."I said as I dragged him inside. We picked the table on the far corner of the restaurant.As we sat on the chairs, Taehyung was smiling at me.

"Noona, you know that I love you?"He asked me as he wrinkled his forehead. I nodded. I am sure he loves me because I am his noona like his older sister.He just chuckled."Thats good then."

I ordered the best they have and clasped my hands together as we both waited for the food. We devoured the food within a minute causing us to laugh at each other.

Taehyung and I are standing ifront of a bus stop."Its fun to have dinner with you, noona."He said to me with a smile. I couldnt help it but hugged him, tightly.It must be nice to have a brother like Taehyung.

Taehyung hugged me back then chuckled."Noona, can I call you by your name?" He asked me. I nodded in agreement. The bus finally arrived,  I hopped in it as I said goodbye to Taehyung. I slid my bus card then took a seat.

I groaned as I arrived in our house. Mother noticed me and smiled."How is work?"She asked me. I replied with a small smile then went straight to my room. I tied my hair into a messy bun and changed into my pajamas.

As I laid on my bed, my phone rang. I held it on my ear and said."Yobeoseyo?" I only heard a chuckle on the other line.I raised an eyebrow then ended it.Another prank call. My eyes started to close and the next thing I know was I fell asleep.

グッ!(๑•̀ㅂ•́)و✧

I was awoken by the noise that my door making.I slowly opened my eyes then groaned.Why is my mom knocking on my door? I stood up and opened the door before me."What is it?"I askesd.

She crossed her arms then sighed."Do you know what time is it?"Mom asked while pointing at my wall clock. I glanced at it and gasped as I finally found out why she is knocking so loud on my door. I closed my door.