"Hm...let me think. How about no?" I asked and turned back to Luke, who was laughing his bottom off.

"Alright Lucas. Your job is complete. You can go," Xavier told Luke, teeth clenched together.

"Job? What job?" I asked, confused.

"He asked me to give you company while he was away," Luke explained, grinning sheepishly.

"Oh," I said.

I furrowed my eyebrows.

Why would he care whether I was bored or not?

Before I knew it, Luke gave me a parting wave and let Xavier take his place.

He slowly placed his hands on my hips and I could feel his fingers burning into my skin. I shivered slightly. He pulled me in close, before continuing to twirl with me.

I let one hand rest on his shoulder while my other stayed on his chest. I could practically feel the muscles bunch underneath my fingers. I wanted to touch his bare chest again.

Shaking my head to rid myself of those ridiculous thoughts, I instead decided to focus on Xavier's eyes.

Bad idea.

My mouth had opened as if to ask a question but froze as soon as my eyes made contact with his. They were lighter now, with grey mingling with the blue.

He raised a questioning eyebrow.

"Where were you?" I finally asked.

"Out," he answered curtly.

"Why?"

"Had to attend to a call."

"Business call?"

He nodded.

I pursued my lips. "Why are you here, anyway?In Redwood?"

"To meet my aunt and uncle," he answered.

I nodded slowly.

Once again, without warning, Xavier released me and pulled me into a spin. But, this time, just before he pulled me back into his arms, he dipped me so that my back was arched and my head was nearer to the ground.

I gasped softly as I stared at his looming face, moving closer and closer to mine, still supporting my body as he had not uplifted me yet. His face dipped and out of nowhere, his lips placed a feathery kiss on the hollow of my neck.

Before I could recover from the shock, he had already pulled me back up and continued to twirl me around. A round of applause sprang up and my cheeks reddened as everyone looked at us and clapped in admiration.

I looked back up into his sapphire orbs to find him already looking at me.

"What the hell?" I hissed at him.

His shoulder rose in a shrug.

"What was that for?" I scowled, trying to move away and this time, he let me.

He didn't answer and that seemed to fuel my sudden anger.

"You can't just keep doing that!" I seethed, keeping my voice quiet so as not to draw attention to myself. "One moment you are all nice and then you go and call me a slut. I'm not your plaything for you to use when you want and just throw away after."

"Elaine..." he trailed off.

"What?" I glared.

It looked like he was having an internal battle, deep within himself.