Sorry, Not An Update

Hey guys, so I know I have been absolutely terrible about updating this book, and I'm super sorry for that. I have had an incredibly hard time finding the episodes, and I'm not willing to risk unsafe websites for fear of catching a virus. I have managed to find a few, but it was incredibly difficult.

So, unfortunately, I am going to have to wait for season five to come onto Netflix in order to continue updating this story, and I know I've said that before, but I swear, I mean it this time.

Fear not, however! I just watched the season finale and have big plans, not only for the rest of this book, but also for the beginning of the third installment, which will most likely be on hold until season 6 comes to exist, but I have a lot of my own original content planned for Ralph and Laura that I expect to start off the third book with. The plan is still coming together, so we'll see what happens.

I hope you guys aren't getting annoyed with me, and If you are, I'm truly sorry. I swear I am going to continue to story of Ralph, Laura, and Hannah ASAP. A huge thank you to those who have stuck with this story all of this time.

I love you all!

-RandomAccountName23

(AKA, Riley. I thought, why not tell you guys my name?)