Chapter Fourteen: Dibny and Allen

WARNING: THIS IS SEASON 5. IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THE EPISODES THAT HAVE AIRED, OR WATCH IT ON NETFLIX ONLY, THIS IS YOUR SPOILER ALERT.

~~~Laura~~~

I stood in shock. 

Everything I had noticed about Hannah, the necklace, the name, the handwriting...her eyes. Holy crap she has Ralph's eyes!

Nora giggled.

"You're saying you're our daughters?" Barry asked.

"From the future?"

"We have a daughter?" Ralph asked.

"We have a daughter." I repeated.

"Named Nora?" Barry asked.

"After your mother." Hannah looked at us, a guilty look on her face.

"You said you liked the name Hannah." She said awkwardly.

"Anybody need a refill?" Cisco asked. "No? Just me?" He knocked back the rest of the contents of his champagne. 

"Cisco Ramon, always cutting the tension with a joke." Nora laughed.

"You know our names?" Caitlin asked.

"Of course. I know all of you. You're Caitlin Snow, you're obviously Ralph and Laura Dibny, parents of my best friend in the whole wide world."

"Laura Dibny?" I questioned.

"Oh..." She turned, looking at Hannah.

"Dude!" Hannah exclaimed.

"Sorry...Papa Joe, Mama Cecile, Little Auntie Jenna, she's so cute. And Uncle Wally."

"Uh...and your nickname is XS?" He asked, reading her jacket.

"Clearly not my doing." Cisco said, drinking out of the champagne bottle.

"No, uh, it's a nickname that you gave me when I was a kid...Mom." She looked at Iris.

"Mom?" Iris repeated.

"You said I did everything in excess. Guess I've always been like that. Overdoing things, getting in way over my head...dragging Hannah down with me."

"Yeah, no kidding." She said dryly. I noticed a hint of my sarcasm in her voice. 

"We have a daughter?!" Ralph repeated in my ear.

"We also get married." I pointed out. He didn't seem all that surprised. "Why does that not shock you? Why are you not surprised by that?"

"That's a conversation we should have at a different time." My jaw dropped.

"This mistake that you made?" Barry asked.

"Big mistake."

"Which was..."

"Helping you save the city by destroying the STAR Labs satellite last night." I pinched the bridge of my nose, before looking up to see Hannah doing the same thing. We made eye contact and quickly stopped what we were doing.

"You were the other speedster?" Barry asked.

"I just couldn't stop myself from getting involved."

"But because she did, now she can't run fast enough to open the Speed Force, so we can't go home. Like we should have. Months ago." Hannah threw in.

"Par-pardon me, are we talking about actual time travel here?" Ralph asked. I furrowed my eyebrows, looking at him

"Do you just like, not pay any attention when we have our briefings?" Cisco asked.