Approved

Y/N's POV

After taking a very long nap, Hwall and I got to the kitchen. He sat on the dining table and watched me prepare for some ramyeon for both of us. He insisted that he should also help me but I said no because he doesn't know how to cook so that leads to the situation now; Hwall sitting and pouting at me.

"You know, acting cute wouldn't help you." I said while stirring the hot noodles.

"Everyone loves my aegyo. Specially Hyunjae-hyung." He told me and I just nodded at him.

After cooking, I placed a bowl in front of him. He smiled and thanked me so I just smiled back at him. I took out my small speaker from a drawer and connected it to my phone through bluetooth. I played "Spring Day" of BTS and Hwall turned his head around and looked at me.

"You like BTS too?" He asked.

"Of course I do!"

"How come I just knew that?"

"I never mentioned being a fan of anything to anyone. So you're an ARMY?" I asked him and he quickly shook his head.

"Alright, let me clarify this. I am not an ARMY, but I respect BTS so much." He said but I just laughed at him.

"Oh? So posting a selca of you and your ARMY Bomb and your video of jamming to BTS in instagram means that you are not ARMY? Arasseo. I understand." I jokingly said and started singing the chorus part of the song.

After finishing the food, he was the one who washed the dishes and cleaned the kitchen. We sat on the sofa and watched tv. There was a little space in between us and I didn't know what to do about it so I just let it be until Hwall leaned forward and laid on my lap.

"Yah." I told him, while tapping his head gently. Yet, he won't move.

"Yah!" I said in a bit louder tone.

"YAH!" I shouted at him and he sat up in surprise?

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Don't do that." I softly said and avoided his eyes.

"Do what?" He asked me and smirked, like he was teasing me or something. He leaned on me again until our faces were inches apart. "Make your heart flutter?"

I didn't dare look at him in the eyes because if I did, I might die at this moment. It seems like he's so stubborn since he didn't want to pull his face farther from me, making me frozen in place.

"Yah." I said, nervously, but all he did was wrapped his arms around me.

"You should be comfortable around me since... you know." He whispered. But I just nodded at him.

After an hour or two in that position, I pulled out from him and decided to make tea since it was getting cold.

Hwall stood up from his seat and followed me to the kitchen, he brought out two cups from a cabinet and placed it on the table and he smiled at me.

"So, is this what it feels like living with you?" He suddenly asked.

"Aish, it's just our day one, why are you like that?" I jokingly said.

"That's because I'm excited for this day to pass. Then it'll be day two, three, four, until the end." He winked at me cockily. "That... is if there is an end." He laughed so I chuckled with him.

I poured the hot water in the cup with tea in it. I handed him his cup and he thanked me so I nodded at him.

"You know, I'm really happy to be here with you." Hwall suddenly spoke.