The Angel

Y/N's POV

It was a back-to-school day again and I couldn't stand it anymore. Hwall and I would just talk to each other if it's about academic things and I hate it. I've got to stop liking this guy, he likes my bestfriend. I sighed in frustration.

Mr. Yeon was teaching in front and it was a nice lesson, actually. I was finally interested in the lesson wherein I started taking down notes. Normally, I would just borrow my classmate's notes and study it. Now that I realized, what the hell happened with my goal of being one of the top?

I tried to look a bit at my right only to see Hwall peacefully sleeping on his desk. Now, this was unusual.

Should I wake him up?

But maybe he had a few hours of sleep.

What if he got to detention?

It's his fault, though.

But-

AISHHH!

I reached out my hand to him and started patting his arm lightly but he still wouldn't wake up.

"Hwall. Hwall. Wake up." I whispered.

He opened his eyes slowly, trying to adjust to the light.

"Hyung?" He spoke.

WHA- HYUNG? DOES HE ALWAYS THINK OF HIS HYUNG?

I-is he... gay?

I shook off the thought in my head.

"We're having classes." I told him.

"Ahhh." He said and then faced in front.

...

It was lunch break but I was only with Jaehan. Hyerin said she had something to finish and we let her be. Jaehan and I didn't sit with The Boyz today since I told her that I wanna tell her something. In fact, we sat on the farthest table from them.

"So... what's the problem?" She asked me before sipping in her banana milk.

"It's just that... last weekend, I was with Hwall in the mall. I was with appa too, but it's just so weird that appa is like... so fond of him." I said.

"Is that even a problem?" she looked at me with her left eyebrow raised.

"Yes it is." I pouted.

She took in a spoon of kimchi and ate it before talking to me.

"Let me guess, you're falling for him more." She said and I just nodded. "What happened to having a crush on all twelve of The Boyz?"

"I like all twelve of them. It's just that... Hwall is different." I said.

"What makes Hwall that different?"

I opened my mouth to say something, but I didn't know what to say. Hwall is just a bit different from the others, but what makes him different? Jaehan nodded at me and she seemed like she understood that I don't know the answer to her question.

"Do you already love Hwall?" I widened my eyes at her question.

Do I?

"That's ridiculous. Love is a strong word." I laughed nervously.

"But what you're feeling for Hwall is strong too, right?"