I Should Go Get My Girl

Hwall's POV

"I like you." I said.

It felt like, inside me, I was carrying the heaviest object in this world, I almost can't even breathe due to nervousness. I held my sweaty hands together and bit my bottom lip roughly. Hyerin was just staring and smirking at me. She nodded, then smiled.

"I know." She said.

At this moment, I didn't know what to feel. I am not sure what to feel. I should be happy by the fact that she already knows but she still chose to be friends with me. I should be nervous since I am clueless of how she will respond to that. But deep down inside me, the deepest part of me, I could feel that there was a bit disappointment.

"You know?" I asked, just in case I didn't hear her right.

"Yeah, I know... but I don't think so."

I stared at her in confusion, not knowing what she actually meant.

"W-what?" I asked.

"Hwall, Haknyeon-oppa have told that to me a long time ago. He said that he thinks you like me. But I think you like someone else." She paused and smiled at me. "Everytime you would say you have to say something, I was expecting for this, but I only got it now."

"Mianhae." was the only word I could say.

"No problem. But seriously though, it was obvious at first that you liked me. But looking at you now, I really think you got your eyes on Y/N." She hit me lightly on the arm and giggled.

The giggle that used to be my favorite one.

"I-" I spoke but words were unable to escape my mouth.

"You can't deny it, Heo Hyunjoon. You're not even denying it. I can see and I can feel it, you like her." She said.

I couldn't even open my mouth to speak. Why am I not denying it? Why can't I say that I don't like her.

"It's okay Hwall, I'm not interested in those stuff as of this moment. You and Y/N would really make a great couple. Plus, I knew she liked you ever since and you deserve to be happy, so go get your girl, Hwall! GO GET Y/N-"

"YAH, STOP SHOUTING! PEOPLE MIGHT HERE IT!" I cut her off.

She laughed at me. "Ah, mianhae. Go get Y/N." she whispered to me.

And I couldn't deny it.

I didn't wanna deny it anymore.

I nodded at her and she shooed me away, knowing what she meant.

"Thanks for everything." I told her.

"Yeah, thank me for making you realize who your crush really is. Now, shoo! I got business to take care of, too. Bye!" She waved at me and walked away, while I just stood there, smiling, and my heart was... okay... fluttering.

But Hyerin is right.

I should go get my girl.

...

I got out of the school grounds and walked outside the school, the alley with a lot of small restaurants. I saw a girl with long black hair eating tteokbeokki in one of the restaurants. I smiled at myself and entered the place. Her back was facing me but I could clearly tell that it was Y/N.

I moved forward her and held both of her shoulders.

"Annyeong jagi ~" I teased and smirked.