Encounter

Y/N's POV

   The loud sound of the alarm clock pierced into my ears. I immediately woke up and rubbed my eyes, my body too heavy to be lifted up from the bed. I snuggled in between the sheets for a few minutes, then I finally had the energy to raise my right arm up and pick up my phone from the table beside my bed. I opened my phone just to see tons of message requests from instagram. My eyes lit up as I opened my favorite app and checked my messages. It's from a person I don't know behind an unfamiliar username.

juju_ondatbeat sent you a message request.
:HIIIII!
:I'M FROM KANGLIM UNIVERSITY TOO!
:LET'S BE FRIENDS!

I honestly don't know if I should be happy since someone from my new school wants to be friends with me, or creeped out by the fact she sent all those in caps. But I guess making friends isn't bad.

You sent a message to juju_ondatbeat.
:Oh hello there.
:Sure, let's be friends! :)

And it was just a minute or two that she took to reply.

juju_ondatbeat
:OML I AM SOOOO HAPPY!

Well, okay, now this is a little creepy. Who would want to be friends with me so badly? I mean, I just stepped in Kanglim University for a few times, and I haven't attended classes there but still, someone knows me. Is this person a stalker or something? I decided I should go to his/her timeline since the profile picture is a pig and it doesn't indicate the gender. As soon as I saw her timeline, my eyes widened in shock.

Holy cranberries.

It's a girl. A pretty girl.

Is she lesbian or something?

yeppeun_park
:Can I ask a question? Coz I'm feeling a bit weird.
:How did you know me?

juju_ondatbeat
:Long story short, I met this girl, who was alone, named Song Jae Han when she was enrolling in Kanglim. We went to the coffee shop and had a little chat and she talked about her bestfriend, which is you and that got me interested. And since you two will be transferring to my school, I guess a warm welcome isn't bad at all.

yeppeun_park
:Wow at first I though you were some creepy lesbian stalker but I was wrong.
:Hi my name's Park Y/N. It doesn't show on my account or username since I'm a really introverted person.

juju_ondatbeat
:Wow it was so straight to the point that it hurts a bit but it doesn't matter. :')
:Hello, Y/N! My name's Ju Hyerin but you can just call me Hyerin! :)

yeppeun_park
:Yikes! Sorry Hyerin :(

juju_ondatbeat
:It's okay! See you in school tomorrow!

   After that, I bid my goodbye and slept for a few minutes again. But I woke up again because of the sudden realization that I should be meeting up with Jaehan today at the mall. She said she needed my help for some things. But being Jaehan's bestfriend, I know exactly that she wants to buy some new clothes for the first day tomorrow. Well, I care a lot about my fashion style so I agreed on going with her.

   I got up from my bed, fixed the sheets and entered the bathroom for a warm, refreshing bath. After 20 minutes of bathing, I put on my robe and chilled for another 20 minutes. My eyes widened at the instagram notification I just recieved.