Sangyeon is a...

Y/N's POV

Since I missed a lot of lessons and topics during my absence, Mr. Yeon set up a tutor session for me today which made me stay in the library after class. The teachers weren't available as of this afternoon so Mr. Yeon assigned a senior to do so.

And guess who that Senior was.

Yes, it's Sangyeon.

"So this is what you get if you multiply both the numerator and denomenator to the squareroot of 7 and-" he paused for a while and looked at me.

I realized I wasn't listening to him the whole time. I was busy staring at his face that I made an anatomy about it. He has a long nose and thin, pink lips which are so attractive and his straight eyebrows which blends perfectly along with his pretty eyes. I looked down a bit and my eyes landed on his broad shoulders and chest and toned arms that are peeking out of the uniform-

"Y/N, what method will you us if I put the x here?" He pointed at the paper to where there is an equation I am clueless about.

"Uhm... uh-" were the only things that left my mouth.

"Maybe I should call New for this. He's way better in math than me." He said as he pulls out his phone.

"Mianhae, oppa." I looked down and apologized.

"Ani, ani, it's okay. I understand, this is hard for me when I was your age too." He gave me a reassuring smile to cheer me up and I smiled back at him.

We waited and waited for New to come in the library but instead, another person came and sat with Sangyeon and I.

"Hwall, I thought you're home now. What are you doing here?" Sangyeon asked.

"I saw you and Y/N here from outside so I wanted to hang out." Hwall said.

"We aren't hanging out, Hwall, I'm tutoring her." Sangyeon glared at his dongsaeng.

"Ohhh, okay." He smiled and Sangyeon just shook his head.

"So, Y/N, if you see the x in this position, you'll do the third method I taught you, okay?" I nodded at him.

"Okay."

"Then if there is no exponent in both the numerator and denomenator, you'll do the second method-"

"Hyung, have you seen Gucci's latest release? I really love the design and I think I want to wear it in the ball." Sangyeon and I looked at Hwall who is showing us what he is talking about through his phone. Sangyeon sighed and glared at him, making him realized his mistake, I just laughed at both of them.

"Mianhae."

"Hey guys." New suddenly appeared out of nowhere.

"Ugh, thank goodness you're here. My brain is about to burst. Maybe it's your turn to teach her now." Sangyeon said.

"Sure- wait, what is Hwall doing here?" His eyes landed on Hwall who's busy on his phone.

"Uhm... trying not to be a distraction..?" Hwall said.

New took the other seat beside me and took a look at my books and my works.

"You're currently doing well. However, there are much more complicated equations than this regarding this topic." I nodded at what he said and started teaching me some more difficult lessons.

I stared at New as he makes new equations for me. Unlike Sangyeon, he is slim and has soft and gentle features too. He is very cute, from his silky hair, to his sparkly eyes, soft nose, down to his plump, pinkish lips. His small frame blends along with his face, which makes him the definition of perfection.