Fruit Loops

Y/N's POV

It was lunch time and we ate in a separate table from The Boyz. It was just the three of us, like normal group of teen girls, chatting and laughing about some girls' stuff.

"Yah, I saw this nice facial wash yesterday, and it really suits my skin type." Jaehan spoke.

"You have a really nice skin." Hyerin said.

"Oh come on, you two have better skin than me." I pouted at them.

"You have nice face proportions. Like, your nose is slim and pointy, and your eyes are the perfect size. Your lips are the nice shade of pink and it looks really soft and fluffy-"

"Okay, stop it, Hyerin. You're creeping me out with the lips." Jaehan stopped her.

"Yeah, she did the same the first she chatted me through instagram. I thought she was a creepy lesbian stalker or something." Jaehan and I laughed but Hyerin looked a little pissed about it. But of course she can't be pissed because she loves us. HAHAHA.

"I just wanted to be friendly." She pouted that left Jaehan and I in awe.

"You are friendly, Hyerin." I said.

"Love you guys." She smiled at both of us.

We were eating quietly until someone placed a tray of food on our table and sat beside Hyerin since Jaehan was beside me and there wasn't any other seats left.

"Can I join you guys?" Minyoung asked.

"Are you freaking serious right now? After all you've done, you're just gonna casually ask us if we mind if you sit with us?" Hyerin burst out. I knitted my eyebrows together out of panic since Hyerin wasn't informed that Minyoung and I have actually 'made up' and we are in good terms.

"Uhm... please?" Minyoung asked.

"Do whatever you want." Hyerin groaned and rolled her eyes obviously but Minyoung tried her best to remain unbothered.

I hope these guys could work things out.

Jaehan and I looked at each other, then at the both of them, then at each other again.

"Annyeong, Y/N." Minyoung spoke and smiled a bit at me.

"Annyeong." I said it back.

Hyerin looked at me with a confused face but I just shrugged.

"Aren't you gonna say annyeong to me?" Jaehan said.

"Mianhae. Annyeong, Jaehan." She smiled at her which made Jaehan soften her face.

It was quiet and awkward and none of us initiated or started any conversation that would lead us out of this atmosphere. We just ate our food until we were all done.

"Hyerin." Minyoung finally broke the awkward silence. Hyerin didn't respond to her but we're a hundred percent sure that she heard it.

"I'm sorry, Hyerin, after all those times that I treated you like sheet. I honestly regret breaking our friendship. I had a really hard time plucking up my courage to apologize to Y/N, and now I'm erasing all my pride for you because I know I've done a lot more to you. I'm really sorry, I wish we could go back like how we used to be, though I want it to be real this time." Minyoung looked at Hyerin with sincere and truthfull eyes, there was no trace of lie. Hyerin kept her eyes down on the ground and avoided looking at Minyoung.

Jaehan and I were just silent and didn't bother making a sound.

"I know you won't be forgiving me. But I just wanted to really let you know that I'm sorry, and I miss you." Were the last words before she bid goodbye to us and left the table with her tray.