Hellevator

(lmao StrayBoyz for the win)

Y/N's POV

It's been a few days since Hwall and I spent our time together under the sunset. I was suddenly missing having a time alone with him. I haven't wore the hairclip he gave to me yet, I'm too shy to wear it but he's probably waiting for me to put it on. All those few days passed and it was boringly average. I haven't had much interaction with The Boyz since school is giving off a lot of homeworks and quizzes now.

Only twenty minutes more and classes are dismissed. I can't wait to go home and just lay on my bed lazily.

"Okay, class, since there are still much time to spend before dismissal, I decided to discuss this to you ahead of time." Mr. Yeon said. All my classmates' eyes were focused on the teacher infront, waiting for what he has to say.

"We are having a big event two months later, in order to celebrate the school's founder's 75th birthday. The event will be held in the biggest assembly hall in the west wing and for everyone's information, you will have to bring someone to dance with you because it will be a ball."

We were all stunned in surprise as our teacher let out his announcement.

A ball? So we need to bring a date?

My heart suddenly feels heavy inside my chest as different emotions take over my brain. I am either nervous, or excited, hoping that at least one of The Boyz would ask me.

"And according to the president of the student council who seem to be fond of implementing a lot of weird twists, girls will be asking guys to be their date, not otherwise."

My mouth fell open with the perfect shape of 'o'. This is not happening. What if I get rejected? I won't be asking Hwall of course. He might be waiting for Hyerin to ask him. I'll just cooly ask his other friends that I like.

After the announcement, Mr. Yeon left the classroom and so did my classmates. Hwall waved at me a bit before leaving the classroom, making my heart flutter. I stayed inside the classroom for some time and just chilled until no one was left in the room, and even in the hallway.

It was about time I get out of the classroom, I thought. I saw my math teacher outside and greeted her she she looked so relieved when she saw me.

"Oh dear, thank goodness you're here ms. Park." She told me. "I'm having a meeting in 3 minutes but I still have to the Math Council and submit these papers. If you're not hurrying back home, can you do me a favor and submit these there?" I quickly nodded at her and she gave me all the papers and ran off with a 'thank you'. As if I could reject her.

The Math Council is located at the west wing, which means it's gonna be a lot of walking. I took the stairs going down to the ground floor of the east wing.

"Y/N?" Someone called for me and I looked around but didn't see anyone. "Here!" I turned to my rightside and saw Eric waving at me.

"Hi!" I greeted him and bowed.

"Stop the formalities! We're both the same ages." He laughs which made me chuckle. "Where are you heading to?" He, then, asked me.

"To the Math Council, how about you?"

"I'm going to the west wing too. Sangyeon-hyung told me he forgot something and since I'm the only one left in school, he asked me to get it. We should go together." He said and I nodded shyly.

I'm not really that close to Eric but we talk sometimes. This is actually the first time I'm with him alone. I suddenly feel so nervous and awkward at the same time.