OT12

Y/N's POV

    I suddenly woke up in the middle of the night. My eyes shockingly lively and full of energy as if they refuse to close and let me sleep. It has always been like this the past few hours. I grabbed my phone and looked at the time.

3:30 am.

There was not a single hint of sunshine outside my window since the sun is still sleeping. It was just a few more hours 'till when my alarm clock is supposed to wake me up.

Good for mr. Sun.

I couldn't let myself fall to sleep. I always feel this strange rapidness of my heart and heaviness of my breaths. I had a really, really good dream as I was sleeping. I entered this new school, exclusive for rich students, only to find out that The Boyz would be my schoolmates too. Then what's amazing is, I get to sit at their table during lunch and made friends with them. Hwall was my classmate... no, my seatmate... then he walked me home. Ahhh how I wish everything was real.

I smiled to myself at my cheesy thought.

After thirty minutes of imagining myself with The Boyz, I finally knocked myself down to sleep. But I still managed to wake up earlier than the alarm clock so I turned it off without even ringing. I stretched my muscles on bed and got out of it. I immediately did my morning routine and today, my mom drove me to school.

"How's the first day yesterday, dear? I couldn't ask you last night since I was busy." She asked while carefully stealing glances at me.

"Oh it was great. SoOooOo great." I smiled to myself.

"You seem happy today. What's going on?" She noticed it.

"Mom, I am always happy."

........................................................

   As I got closer to my classroom, I could see two tall guys talking at the backdoor where I'm supposed to enter since I sit at the back.

Hwall and Sunwoo?

Sheet, so it really wasn't a dream!

"Hey Y/N! There you are!" Hyerin shouted. I smiled back at her and gave her a big hug.

"Where's Jaehan?" I asked.

"Oh I think she went to the cafeteria with Eric to get some sandwiches. At first she was craving for watermelons, but Eric said that watermelons are way too precious for him to eat soooo.... yeah." I just nodded.

Sunwoo and Hwall were having their conversation but I couldn't hear it clearly. It wasn't my job to eavesdrop on what they're talking about so I just chatted with Hyerin. I turned to them as I saw Hwall covering Sunwoo's mouth as he dragged him in a space were my sight can't reach. I couldn't see them anymore which made me sigh. Just a few minutes then classes will start.

.......................................................

Hwall's POV

Out of a sudden, the memory of last night's happening ran into my mind. After walking Y/N home, I wandered around the mall near there. Kevin hyung bought me here once, he said he liked one coffee shop here. Unfortunately, he had to go back here from time to time to buy he's favorite since there was no coffee shop like this located near us. After eating, I got back home but only to find Sangyeon hyung awake and studying. The others were sleeping so I went to sleep too.

   Sunwoo saw my presence and tried to escape the girls around him to get to me. He gave me a confused look

"Hwall, I forgot to ask. Where were you last night? You came home late."